Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The ultimate pool shark

Predicto

I guess I'm crazy then, because I think she has a man face.

Explain to me what features give her a man face? If you are not attracted to her that is cool, but I don't think you clearly argue a man face.

I'm really curious as to what KH considers a 7 or 8 or 9 etc. Anyway if this chick came up to you at the bar and was down to **** you would really say no? I'm a little bias because I love freckles on the face but that's just me.

I am right there with you on the freckles.

Ha! People saying she's not hot. I'm sure if she came up to you in a bar and said she wanted to make sweet love to you you would say otherwise.

Whoa, just because she's not hot doesn't mean I wouldn't make sweet love to her...

Wow triple negative sentence.... EPIC

Man face? WTF?

I understand saying that she "isn't my type" (heck, she isn't MY type) but to say she isn't pretty at all, or has a man face, is utterly bizarre.

That is not a man face.

I'm basing it on the video. And in the video, she looks like a man in drag.

Oh my goodness.

You guys are a blast. I would post pics of my women if I was that type of guy. Some folks here have met my ex. There may even be pics on the web. 5-7, brown hair, curves, green eyes, great skin, great smile...etc.

I like freckles too, but that is a little much and not hot. She is cute. I won't go as far to say she has a man look, but she is certainly not a 7 based on face alone. It starts with the face. Hell, I am far from a 10 myself, more like a 5. haha.

Ha! People saying she's not hot. I'm sure if she came up to you in a bar and said she wanted to make sweet love to you you would say otherwise.

I'd say otherwise. My response would be something like "Yes, otherwise I'd be a damned moron."

Oh my goodness.

You guys are a blast. I would post pics of my women if I was that type of guy. Some folks here have met my ex. There may even be pics on the web. 5-7, brown hair, curves, green eyes, great skin, great smile...etc.

I like freckles too, but that is a little much and not hot. She is cute. I won't go as far to say she has a man look, but she is certainly not a 7 based on face alone. It starts with the face. Hell, I am far from a 10 myself, more like a 5. haha.

:needpics:

Oh, and can't believe nobody's made a balls joke yet.

Oh and for all the guys who think the chick in the commerical has an ugly face, you are crazy. I would let her have my babies.

She has a "normal pretty" face. Which is more than fine to me, especially when the body is slammin' as much as her's is lol :yes:...

Someone like Natalie Portman has a "classic beauty" face. Her body adds nothing to the discussion other than having a low body fat percentage.

---------- Post added July-22nd-2011 at 02:50 PM ----------

Oh my goodness.

You guys would freak if I showed you pics of my last two ex's lol...there's no way anyone would look at me and think I could end up with either one of them :ols:...

For me, to qualify as "hot" (I don't really rate women) it doesn't "start" anywhere...I have to take in the whole shibang. That doesn't mean she has to be smokin' on every level or anything lol...just that there's no one thing that will disqualify a woman from being hot in my eyes...

If I did start somewhere, though, it would be with the legs lol :cool:...a woman with a ferociously sexy pair of legs will grab my attention and hold onto it for an obscenely long time.

7468075-lg.jpg

If I did start somewhere, though, it would be with the legs lol :cool:...a woman with a ferociously sexy pair of legs will grab my attention and hold onto it for an obscenely long time.
Stacy Keibler...

Archived