Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL Free Agency-Trades "Guessing Game"

HRNY4ZRNY

Let's see who wins. 10 players on the list, guess what team they will play for next year. :)

(Copy and Paste to make it easy. Duh)

1. Plaxico Burress-

2. Santana Moss-

3. Terrell Owens-

4. Nnamdi Asomugha-

5. Carlos Rogers-

6. Carson Palmer-

7. Randy Moss-

8. Vince Young-

9. Albert Haynesworth-

10. Donovan McNabb-

---------- Post added July-8th-2011 at 11:52 AM ----------

1. Plaxico Burress- New England Patriots

2. Santana Moss- Atlanta Falcons

3. Terrell Owens- Raiders

4. Nnamdi Asomugha- Washington Redskins

5. Carlos Rogers- Houston Texans

6. Carson Palmer- Seattle Seahawks

7. Randy Moss- Houston Texans

8. Vince Young- Buffalo Bills

9. Albert Haynesworth- Tennessee Titans

10. Donovan McNabb- Arizona Cardinals

1. Plaxico Burress- NE

2. Santana Moss- Arizona

3. Terrell Owens- no where . No chance he plays this year anyway, and no one is signing him

4. Nnamdi Asomugha- Dallas

5. Carlos Rogers- Miami

6. Carson Palmer- SF

7. Randy Moss- Denver

8. Vince Young- SF

9. Albert Haynesworth- Philly

10. Donovan McNabb - Minnesota

1. Plaxico Burress- Bengals

2. Santana Moss- Redskins

3. Terrell Owens- Bengals

4. Nnamdi Asomugha- Raiders

5. Carlos Rogers- Bengals

6. Carson Palmer- Bengals

7. Randy Moss- Bengals

8. Vince Young- Bengals

9. Albert Haynesworth- Bengals

10. Donovan McNabb- Cardinals

1. Plaxico Burress- Bengals

5. Carlos Rogers- Bengals

7. Randy Moss- Bengals

8. Vince Young- Bengals

9. Albert Haynesworth- Bengals

10. Donovan McNabb- Cardinals

its this a real guess or a joke?

They won't all be right, but picking the Bengals numerous times greatly increases my odds of having the most correct answers, since most of these guys are disgruntled and/or team cancers. If this were anytime from 2000-2009 I'd have the Redskins listed for at least 8 of them.

1. Plaxico Burress- NE

2. Santana Moss- Washington

3. Terrell Owens- No where, maybe signs 1/2 way throught the season

4. Nnamdi Asomugha- Philly :(

5. Carlos Rogers- Washington

6. Carson Palmer- Arizona

7. Randy Moss- See Terrell Owens

8. Vince Young- Philly -- if Kolb is traded (which I honestly hope doesn't happen. He's not good, and Vick is an injury waiting to happen)

9. Albert Haynesworth- Denver

10. Donovan McNabb- Miami

1. Plaxico Burress- Eagles

4. Nnamdi Asomugha- Texans

5. Carlos Rogers- Ravens

7. Randy Moss- Patriots

8. Vince Young- Washington

9. Albert Haynesworth- Eagles

10. Donovan McNabb- Vikings

Alright, here's a shot in the dark:

1. Plaxico Burress- St. Louis. Give Bradford somebody to throw to, give Avery a chance to not be doubled every play

3. Terrell Owens- Nowhere. Just had ACL surgery, he won't play this year

4. Nnamdi Asomugha- Unfortunately, I think Dallas

5. Carlos Rogers- Oakland

6. Carson Palmer- San Fran

7. Randy Moss- The Jets, especially if they can't/won't resign any of their leaving WRs

8. Vince Young- Miami

9. Albert Haynesworth- Minnesota. Sure it's a long-shot, but they play a 4-3 and he would rotate nicely into the Williams Wall in the middle

10. Donovan McNabb- Arizona

1. Plaxico Burress-Rams

2. Santana Moss-redskins

3. Terrell Owens-Browns

4. Nnamdi Asomugha-cowboys

5. Carlos Rogers-texans

6. Carson Palmer- retire

7. Randy Moss- texans

8. Vince Young-Bills

9. Albert Haynesworth-vikings

10. Donovan McNabb-vikings

5. Carlos Rogers- Ravens

7. Randy Moss- Patriots

8. Vince Young- Washington

9. Albert Haynesworth- Eagles

Rogers to Bmaore makes perfect sense now that you say it :)

and with their draft pick (jimmy Smith)...that could go from a position of concern to a position of strength real fast.....WOW. nicley doe on that one, and i think that may just happen

AND...one kid from Bmore i would like to see Dallas go after is not the one that many think they will. Some reports have Landry (S) going to Dallas, but Josh Wilson would be a much better, and somewhat cheeper route to go for them to help the secondary....and if anyone has watched tape on the Ravens late in the season, Josh Wilson played his tail off for them and was a HUGE addition to that secondary.........I want to see Josh Wilson with a tar on his helmet.

anyone have a list of Un-restricted FA ?? after the lockout there will be a mad scramble, but i think Josh Wilson is a FA??? am i right on that one or wrong, and where can we find the list of FA to be????

3. Terrell Owens- will retire halfway through the season

5. Carlos Rogers- Redskins

7. Randy Moss- Patriots

8. Vince Young- Vikings

9. Albert Haynesworth- Titans (Skins get a 4th and 6th)

10. Donovan McNabb- 49ers

1. Plaxico Burress- Patriots

3. Terrell Owens- No one

5. Carlos Rogers- Redskins (he's not in demand)

6. Carson Palmer- Cardinals

7. Randy Moss- Titans

8. Vince Young- Dolphins

9. Albert Haynesworth- Redskins

1. Plaxico Burress- New York Jets

3. Terrell Owens- Patriots

5. Carlos Rogers- Cowboys

6. Carson Palmer- Arizona

7. Randy Moss- San Diego

8. Vince Young- Jacksonville

9. Albert Haynesworth- Rams

10. Donovan McNabb- Minnesota

To the guy that said Moss would end up in Atlanta. Why on earth would the Falcons want Moss? They already have Roddy White. Plus they just drafted Julio Jones with the 6th pick. Atlanta is probably the least likely destination for Moss.

They would go from having a position of strength to a position of dominance. Julio might take a little while to develop. The Falcons with Moss, White and Jones could go to the superbowl and win it.

They would go from having a position of strength to a position of dominance. Julio might take a little while to develop. The Falcons with Moss, White and Jones could go to the superbowl and win it.

Did you see what Green Bay did to that secondary? Offense is not a problem for them. The addition of Moss would be nice though.

Sure it looks good on paper, but how likely is it to happen? I'd say close to zero. The Skins will resign Moss don't worry about that, Shanny likes fast receivers who are quick out of their breaks.

1. Plaxico Burress-Titans

2. Santana Moss-Burgundy and Gold baby!

3. Terrell Owens-Browns

4. Nnamdi Asomugha-Steelers

5. Carlos Rogers-Texans

6. Carson Palmer- couch

7. Randy Moss- Rams

8. Vince Young-Eagles

9. Albert Haynesworth-Broncos

10. Donovan McNabb-Vikings

Edit: Vince Young-Bills

1. Plaxico Burress- Pats

2. Santana Moss- Skins

3. Terrell Owens- Browns

5. Carlos Rogers- Eagles

7. Randy Moss- Jets

8. Vince Young- Jags

9. Albert Haynesworth- Titans

---------- Post added July-10th-2011 at 10:18 AM ----------

For everyone picking the Cowboys to get Nnamdi, don't they have to unload a TON of contracts to be able to afford him?

They're going to have enough trouble filling their defensive holes with good/average players, enough so that Doug Free may not be resigned. It's nearly impossible for them to get Nnamdi.

1. Plaxico Burress- Pats

2. Santana Moss- Skins

3. Terrell Owens- Browns

5. Carlos Rogers- Eagles

7. Randy Moss- Jets

8. Vince Young- Jags

9. Albert Haynesworth- Titans

---------- Post added July-10th-2011 at 10:18 AM ----------

They're going to have enough trouble filling their defensive holes with good/average players, enough so that Doug Free may not be resigned. It's nearly impossible for them to get Nnamdi.

completely agree......there is pretty much no chance Dallas will land Awesome-Waugh........but i picked him to go to Dallas simple out of hope and a prayer, i would love to have a great CB like that in Dallas, able to cover 1/2 the field.............with the aggressive nature of Rob Ryan and the ability of Ware to get to the QB....he would upgrade that defense, by himself up into a top 5 defense.

With Awesome-waugh, the Cowboys would have so much flexibility.........and indeed they would be able to cover upo the other holes that they have, (safety, other CB, etc...)

Plaxico has come out and said that he'd like a chance to play with Vick, and said in an interview that an offense with him, Vick, Jackson, Maclin, and McCoy would be top three, if not the best, in the league. I don't know about that, but the Plax to Eagles talk seems to more than just talk.

For everyone picking the Cowboys to get Nnamdi, don't they have to unload a TON of contracts to be able to afford him?

I think right now it's a safe bet that Nnamdi ends up in the state of Texas next year. I think the fact that Houston totally neglected their secondary in the draft combined with Dallas' cap pinch, has the Texans slightly ahead of the Cowboys for his services right now.

Dude, there's zero chance the Falcons would go after Moss. You don't use the #6 pick on a WR, and then go sign a free agent WR. Not when you already have one of the best WR's in football (White). Hell, they were already set at WR before they drafted Jones. Don't you remember how suprised everyone was when Atlanta went with a WR (not a position of need) with the 6th pick?

Knucks to my bro for pointing that out.....

this from Clayton/.....

The Dallas Cowboys are in worse shape than the Giants; in fact, they may face the most serious cap issues of any team. Clayton said that they are about $19 million over the cap. On top of that, releasing their high-priced underperformers wide receiver Roy Williams, running back Marion Barber and offensive tackle Marc Colombo would not lower their cap number. In fact, releasing that trio would result in an increase in their cap figure of almost $15 million due to prorated bonus charges.

---------- Post added July-10th-2011 at 07:50 PM ----------

completely agree......there is pretty much no chance Dallas will land Awesome-Waugh........but i picked him to go to Dallas simple out of hope and a prayer, i would love to have a great CB like that in Dallas, able to cover 1/2 the field.............with the aggressive nature of Rob Ryan and the ability of Ware to get to the QB....he would upgrade that defense, by himself up into a top 5 defense.

With Awesome-waugh, the Cowboys would have so much flexibility.........and indeed they would be able to cover upo the other holes that they have, (safety, other CB, etc...)

TRPB could not be reached for addtional comment.....messages went unreturned........sleep.gif

Archived