Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Babe Draft Round 3: West Region Finals: Titaw vs. BLTO (BLTO advances 2-2, 0-1)

Switchgear

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

As with all matchup threads, you are to cast four (4) votes, no more and no less. You cast one vote for each category, Under-40, Over 40, Olympic, and Reality. You can not vote for both U-39's and skip Olympic, etc.

In the event of a 2-2 tie, largest difference in a single category decides the match.

Under 40

Marisa Miller

marisa_miller_14.jpg

marisa-miller-bikini-1.jpg

VS.

Adrianna Lima

adriana-lima-victorias-secret-bombshell-fantasy-bra-2011_sjpg_400_1000_0_85_1_50_50.jpg?w=400&h=539

adrianalima7615.jpg

Over 40

Jeri Ryan

jeri-ryan.jpg

BODY-OF-PROOF-JERI-RYAN.jpg

VS.

Queen Raina

QueenRaniaJordanVisitsArabHouseMadr.jpg

Queen-Rania-urges-for-bette.jpg

Olympic

Lacy Schnoor

10_lacy-schnoor_12.jpg

Lacy-Schnoor1.jpg

VS.

Fatima de Melo

Fatima-Moreira-De-Melo-3.jpg

fatima_03.jpg

Reality Star

Jaime Edmonson

jaime-edmondson-washington-redskins.jpg

4bec9b61dbf73.jpg

VS.

Krystal Forscutt

krystal_forscutt_06.jpg

Krystal-Forscutt-6230634.jpg

Can't stand Marrissa Miller's face. Without makeup, its purely "meh". With makeup, she makes that stupid "herp derp!" face that I want to punch. Nice bod, though I'm not usually into blonds anyways. Lima wins by default, although I think she's over-rated.

You guys knocking Marisa are whack. She's one of the baddest women to ever grace this earth. Talk about haters. Geez.

She's hot, but you can't do anything to justify voting for that face. Without makeup, in the first pic? Bland. Blends into the crowd. Done up, in the second pic? Weird Megan-Fox-puckered-lips-tryingWAYtoohard-smile. Sorry. She's a cookie-cutter blond hottie without a super-model's face.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I voted a sweep for BLTO, which is only going to make him more insufferable. For those of you voting on clothing, for God's sake, Jaime Edmonson isn't a Skins fan. She's an NFL clothing whore.

Jaime-Edmondson-Cowboys.jpg

I've got nothing against Titaw, I just strongly suspect the Redskins shot is meant to curry extra favor with the masses. It's a trick I myself would do. :ols: However, when I googled Ms. Edmonson, I noticed that her loyalties are very divided, and thus felt the truth should be known. If you've ever seen how I treat BLTO around here, you'll know this was not an easy decision for me.

Archived