Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Babe Draft Round 2: West Region Semifinals Match 2: BLTO vs. lovetoaster (BLTO advances 2-2, 188-149)

Switchgear

Please cast 4 votes, 1 for each category  

342 members have voted

1. 1. Please cast 4 votes, 1 for each category

• Under 40 - Claudia Lynx
    • Under 40 - Marisa Miller
    • Over 40 - Liz Hurley
    • Over 40 - Jeri Ryan
    • Olympic - Francesca Piccinini
    • Olympic - Lacy Schnoor
    • Reality Star - Gia Allemand
    • Reality Star - Jaime Edmonson

As with all matchup threads, you are to cast four (4) votes, no more and no less. You cast one vote for each category, Under-40, Over 40, Olympic, and Reality. You can not vote for both U-39's and skip Olympic, etc.

In the event of a 2-2 tie, largest number of total votes wins the matchup. 2nd tiebreaker is largest difference in a single category.

Under 40

Adrianna Lima

adriana-lima-victorias-secret-bombshell-fantasy-bra-2011_sjpg_400_1000_0_85_1_50_50.jpg?w=400&h=539

adrianalima7615.jpg

VS.

Arianny Celeste

arianny-celeste_l1.jpg

Arianny+Celeste.png

Over 40

Queen Raina

QueenRaniaJordanVisitsArabHouseMadr.jpg

Queen-Rania-urges-for-bette.jpg

VS.

Julie Bowen

julie-bowen.jpg

bcf90fd78ebc11858941349dd4ed22d2.jpg

Olympic

Fatima de Melo

Fatima-Moreira-De-Melo-3.jpg

fatima_03.jpg

VS.

Julia Mancuso

jm8.jpg

Julia-Mancuso-lingerie-line-Kiss-Me-tiara.jpg

Reality Star

Krystal Forscutt

krystal_forscutt_06.jpg

Krystal-Forscutt-6230634.jpg

VS.

Abbey Clancy

abbey-clancy.jpg

abbey_clancy_fhm_02.jpg

Poll will be open in a few minutes.

:ols: I don't see how one of the top 5 super models in the world can be "overrated" as hell".

I think she is a little overrated as well, and not just because I am a little biased right now. :) She is certainly beautiful, but I don't have her as high on my list as many people do.

And just for the hell of it, and because I might not be on here for a while after this, here are a few supporting pictures for my team:

Celeste:

Arianny-celeste.jpg

AriannyCeleste.jpg

Mancuso:

julia-mancuso-delite-bikini1.jpg

Julia-Mancuso-aqua-bikini.jpg

Clancy:

abigail-clancy-bikini-58_display_image.jpg?1276617620

abbeySI2_display_image.jpg?1276617461

abbey-clancy-12_display_image.jpg?1276617381

abigail-clancy6_display_image.jpg?1276617712

abbey-clancy-fhm-germany-06_display_image.jpg?1276617392

Best of luck BLTO, you have a very good team sir.

:ols: I don't see how one of the top 5 super models in the world can be "overrated" as hell".

this is an argument that really irks me. i happen to agree with you that Lima is not overrated, but what you've said here is a logical fallacy. he is not saying that she is ugly; he is saying that she is not as good-looking as people say. your response is that people say that she is SO HOT ("one of the top 5 super models in the world") that she cannot be overrated. if anything, the hotter people say she is, the more likely she is to be overrated. if people said "she's the hottest woman ever," would you then say she is overrated? by your logic, such a title would then make her ineligible for being called overrated.

in a similar example, many people are calling the movie "the king's speech" overrated. did those people dislike the movie? in most cases, no. why call it overrated, then? because it won the oscar for best picture. if we used your logic, such an award would mean that it could not possibly be overrated. in reality, though, when people say that it is an overrated movie, they are really saying that it did not deserve the award. therefore, responding, "but it won best picture! so it can't be overrated!" is nonsense.

so when you say that a top-5 supermodel can't be overrated, the simple response would be "her looks don't justify that title." again, though, i agree with you that Lima is gorgeous, and is very deservedly a supermodel, but i hate hate HATE the argument that you used, and the fact that so many people use it.

this is an argument that really irks me. i happen to agree with you that Lima is not overrated, but what you've said here is a logical fallacy. he is not saying that she is ugly; he is saying that she is not as good-looking as people say. your response is that people say that she is SO HOT ("one of the top 5 super models in the world") that she cannot be overrated. if anything, the hotter people say she is, the more likely she is to be overrated. if people said "she's the hottest woman ever," would you then say she is overrated? by your logic, such a title would then make her ineligible for being called overrated.

in a similar example, many people are calling the movie "the king's speech" overrated. did those people dislike the movie? in most cases, no. why call it overrated, then? because it won the oscar for best picture. if we used your logic, such an award would mean that it could not possibly be overrated. in reality, though, when people say that it is an overrated movie, they are really saying that it did not deserve the award. therefore, responding, "but it won best picture! so it can't be overrated!" is nonsense.

so when you say that a top-5 supermodel can't be overrated, the simple response would be "her looks don't justify that title." again, though, i agree with you that Lima is gorgeous, and is very deservedly a supermodel, but i hate hate HATE the argument that you used, and the fact that so many people use it.

Correct me if I'm wrong Stick, but based on what I've seen, sticks seems to vote against her vs looking at the competition and casting his vote. Celeste is more of CFL type of player where Lima is a Pro Bowler in the NFL.

Archived