Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do you expect to be upset with the Redskins 2011 draft?

88Comrade2000

If Julio Jones is there you HAVE to take him or else history will not be kind to you even more so then Locker. He is the 1 guy in the top 10 that has the best chance of making an impact immediately. He has anti-bust all over him.

Really? I LOVE Jones, but he doesn't have anti-bust written all over him, if only because he has a past history of questionable hands. Again, I love him, though.

actually the real risk w/ Julio is his health. he has a history of getting knicked up. granted he always played hurt, but at the same time that is why his injuries linger. He played w/ a broken hand, combine w/ a fractured foot. and a laundry list of knicks and boo boos while at bama.....

I would be disappointed if we traded up for Gabbert. i'd also be disappointed if we took Fairley @ 10.

I'd be happy and expect the skins to draft all offense (my dreamd draft would be Julio @10 and Mallet in the 2nd).

I know we have holes everywhere, but i believe (hope) we draft offense and we hit FA real hard and sign a couple LB's, solid DL and one CB.

Trading down is an option, but it seems to me that everytime we trade we lose out, so my knee jerk reaction is to stay put.

actually the real risk w/ Julio is his health. he has a history of getting knicked up. granted he always played hurt, but at the same time that is why his injuries linger. He played w/ a broken hand, combine w/ a fractured foot. and a laundry list of knicks and boo boos while at bama.....

I would be disappointed if we traded up for Gabbert. i'd also be disappointed if we took Fairley @ 10.

I'd be happy and expect the skins to draft all offense (my dreamd draft would be Julio @10 and Mallet in the 2nd).

I know we have holes everywhere, but i believe (hope) we draft offense and we hit FA real hard and sign a couple LB's, solid DL and one CB.

Trading down is an option, but it seems to me that everytime we trade we lose out, so my knee jerk reaction is to stay put.

Say no to fairley. The guy can be headcase. We don't need that. He'll get us a couple of personal fouls a game with his temper. The last thing we need is something that helps the other team move down the field.

I do not expect to be upset after the draft. I will be upset if a bulk of the players drafted do not make the roster like last year.

A bulk of the players drafted making the team could be a good thing or bad thing. You definitely want to hit on the bulk of the picks in the first four rounds. But having a bunch of 6th or 7th round players on the team could just point to how untalented your team is. It's easier to make it as a later round pick on the Redskins than it is on a perennial playoff team. So, I look forward to the day when this team is so talented that those guys don't have much of shot here.

Do I EXPECT to be upset? No.

Unless we do some monumentally stupid stuff (Pouncey or Amukamara at 10 or the like), I won't be upset.

I'll probably go back to blind homerism, but I'm expecting to be pleasantly surprised this year. Bruce, Mike, and the decision-makers' staff have had a year together, they know what they want, and they've been scouting who they want to take for the past year. I was pleased with last year, and Shanny only had 4 months to get ready for the draft. Now he has had a full year of research.

That came from last year and he played with a broken hand. I am a diehard Bama fan and watch every game. Julio is the real deal in my opinion. This kid loves to practice, block and just be on the field. You won't have any off the field issues with him and will be a leader in the clubhouse over time.

Archived