Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Charles Schumer Admits to getting marching orders

NavyDave

Something about this thread seems terribly ironic -- hmmm. Oh, I know what it is: right-wingers are complaining about something that their side of the aisle do on a regular basis.

I would not say that either party does this regularly, and by that I mean, deal with Government Shutdown, but I suppose that is a matter of perspective.

If you mean, creating partyline speaking points, I'd say that it's not more common in either party. Each do more then their share of this and each fanboy party complain about it equally.

After taking their lumps for so long, the Democrats have finally learned from the masters. :)

Which is unfortunate. :( That's not what I want my party to be about.

Dude it's been that way for longer than you've been alive. Sorry to break the news to you.

Wait, so politicians coordinate attacks on their opponents? I'm shocked.

My thoughts exactly, everyone knows that the parties are playing against one another and coordinating against one another, this is just more pseudo-rage from the Right who are doing EXACTLY the same thing each and every stinking day, and I guarran-dam-tee you that they are doing against Schumer and this recording right now. Once again we have more and more the distraction politics and leveraging against each party instead of those jackholes actually doing what we elected them to do.

Screw 'em all.

---------- Post added March-30th-2011 at 10:28 PM ----------

What's loony crazy and dumb is a government that's budget carries a $1.5 trillion deficit.

The Republicans have been called extremist ever since they proposed a balance budget amendment...

It is extremist because they are the one's who want to fight all these wars and yet do so with a balanced budget. If you want a balanced budget then end the wars and prove you want a balanced budget, until then don't expect anyone to take the GOP seriously when they scream about a balanced budget.

How is this news?
Yeah. Really.

4 months ago, Democrats: "Hey, our talking point is that the Republican cuts are extreme!"

For the past 4 months, Democrats: "These Republican cuts are extreme! We don't like this extreme budget!"

Democrats on a conference call, open mic, "Remember, lets keep calling the cuts extreme... seems to be working."

5 alarm political scandal!?!

Yeah. Really.

4 months ago, Democrats: "Hey, our talking point is that the Republican cuts are extreme!"

For the past 4 months, Democrats: "These Republican cuts are extreme! We don't like this extreme budget!"

Democrats on a conference call, open mic, "Remember, lets keep calling the cuts extreme... seems to be working."

5 alarm political scandal!?!

Now, what would have actually been news worthy would have been if say a cable network news channel was given those talking points and then that news channel passed those talking points off as if they were original opinion from objective journalists.....now THAT would have been news worthy....

Oh....wait......http://mediamatters.org/research/200902100019

Archived