Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Temple or Penn State

skinsforlife101

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Need your help guys, I been going back and forth on this game who do you think is going to win. I know many of the experts have been picking temple however the looked god awful in the A-10 tournament. This game could screw up my whole bracket because I think the winner has a very good chance of winning the SD state game on Saturday

SDSU isn't being given enough credit. I've seen plenty of PSU games this year, and that entire team revolves around Talor Battle. Literally, if he's off his game then they won't win. Go with Temple.

But if he is on his game, they can beat almost anyone. But with that being said, I am going against my boy Eddie DeChellis and taking Temple.

SDSU isn't being given enough credit. I've seen plenty of PSU games this year, and that entire team revolves around Talor Battle. Literally, if he's off his game then they won't win. Go with Temple.

The only problem I have with SDSU is there strength of schedule other then playing BYU twice they played no one plus they almost lost to IUPUI and Green Bay

Temple beats Penn State without a doubt, then loses to San Diego State in the second round. No doubt in my mind. Only in one of my 10 brackets on ESPN did I have SDSU losing to Temple in the second round. It is conceivable, but not likely.

I'm having a hard time with Villanova/George Mason. Right now it is Mason -1.5...I bet on Nova yesterday. I think Nova is one of those hot/cold teams along with Tennesee that could give a 1 seed a huge upset in the second round. They could also flop in the first round.

I'm having a hard time with Villanova/George Mason. Right now it is Mason -1.5...I bet on Nova yesterday. I think Nova is one of those hot/cold teams along with Tennesee that could give a 1 seed a huge upset in the second round. They could also flop in the first round.

Keep counting my boys out. Mason's D is good enough to shut down the Stokes and Fisher and Cam Long goes off on the Villanova defense.

Right now I have Nova penciled in, I followed the Big East all year it is a very, very strong conference and Nova just ran out of gas at the end they played 20 minutes of solid basketball VS USF in the first round of the be east tourney then got killed in the second half, they should be well prepared I give the slightest edge to NOVA.

Right now I have Nova penciled in, I followed the Big East all year it is a very, very strong conference and Nova just ran out of gas at the end they played 20 minutes of solid basketball VS USF in the first round of the be east tourney then got killed in the second half, they should be well prepared I give the slightest edge to NOVA.

Is it just me or is the BE always really really really strong and always a big flop in the tournament in proportion to how many teams they have in? Hell, most brackets you see have zero Big East teams in the Final 4.

Keep counting my boys out. Mason's D is good enough to shut down the Stokes and Fisher and Cam Long goes off on the Villanova defense.

Oh I'm not counting them out, that's why I said I'm having a hard time with it. But like skinsforlife101 said, playing in the Big East is a whole lot different than playing in the Colonial league. Who is the toughest team that Mason played all year? Old Dominion? NC State? They are more than capable of beating Vilanova but I am gonna put my money on the Wildcats. Not playing until Friday is gonna help Nova a lot too.

I think the most popular upsets right now are Belmont (13) over Wisconsin (4) and Utah State (12) over Kansas State (5). Interestingly those teams are all in the same sub-region and play each other. I also think Morehead State has a small chance against Louisville because of that one dude Faried, and Louisville sorta underwhelmed me in the games I saw them in.

...LAST year. Come on now Bubble. Villanova was a top seed last year and look at em now.

Nah, I understand what you're saying, I was just pointing out that that they had a good team last year, and people were jumping on their bandwagon a little enterting the tourney, and then they got abused.

Nah, I understand what you're saying, I was just pointing out that that they had a good team last year, and people were jumping on their bandwagon a little enterting the tourney, and then they got abused.

Vandy has a terrible tournament resume. Their last two appearances have both been first round exits. They were a 4 seed both years (2008 and 2010) and lost to the 13 seed. Vandy = March Madness failures.

Vandy has a terrible tournament resume. Their last two appearances have both been first round exits. They were a 4 seed both years (2008 and 2010) and lost to the 13 seed. Vandy = March Madness failures.

True about Vandy. But I wasn't saying Richmond was a bad pick or anything. Just pointing out that there were much better sleepers out there than them. And you did mention one of these teams earlier.:)

Archived