Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Who do the Washington Redskins select at pick No.10?

killerbee99

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

It's that time of the year, your chance to take a shot at correctly predicting who the Redskins will draft at pick number 10. Lucky winners get an atta boy.......

I pick Julio Jones WR.....based upon how i think the whole draft will shake out with Gabbert going to Bills, Miller going to Arizona, Marcel Dareus going to the Browns and Quinn going to Tennessee

Also no trade options, this is based upon us just going with our pick

Also the reason why there is no Cam Newton is bcos he doesn't fit what we our looking for in QB's.

I mean i pray its Jones, but i have a feeling we are gona be stuck with picks between Julio and Quinn, the wild card here are the Browns, they take Jones and we are stuck with Quinn, bocs Tenessee will take Dareus. However, if they take Dareus, then the Titans might just settle with Quinn, bcos they just let their pro bowl DE Jason Babin go into FA.

I mean i pray its Jones, but i have a feeling we are gona be stuck with picks between Julio and Quinn, the wild card here are the Browns, they take Jones and we are stuck with Quinn, bocs Tenessee will take Dareus. However, if they take Dareus, then the Titans might just settle with Quinn, bcos they just let their pro bowl DE Jason Babin go into FA.

How could we be stuck with arguably the 3rd rated player in the draft?

I dont think its a bad thing to be "stuck with Quinn".

He is the wild card in this whole draft for us. He blows up the comine he goes higher...he bombs it he might fall to us...but none of the top 9 teams need a WR apart from Cincinnnati Bengals, but they might go Gabbert at no. 4 due to Palmer's situation

If we don't get a FA this year then I think we are stuck taking a WR to replace Moss and that means our pick here is Jones. If we get a FA and address WR then I think we go Miller if he is there or if by some stroke of luck Gabbert if he's there would be a great pick.I think my answer would change if FA occurs this year.

From the list provided I guess Julio Jones......interesting no AJ GREEN, LOCKER,NEWTON OR AKEEM AYERS.

Locker isn't worth the #10 pick. Now if we traded down into the twenties then yes I'd say Locker would be an option but if we stay put at #10 then he shouldn't be an option.

Locker isn't worth the #10 pick. Now if we traded down into the twenties then yes I'd say Locker would be an option but if we stay put at #10 then he shouldn't be an option.

Yeah I agree Locker may be a reach at 10 but he will be there at 10 no way Von Miller Gabbert or Fairly is there at 10. I hope we can trade back and get Locker but Minn might take him at 12. I guess it only matters what Shanny thinks anyway.

Archived