Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

AFP: Horse semen on the menu at N.Z. food festival

China

How can you "guarantee" this?

The history of mankind would disagree with you, on whether you're a retard in this matter.....

Mankind also eats dogs and cats. You good with that? I pay extremely close attention to my diet, more than most. I know where almost everything I eat comes from. Hence, I know what is actually in my food. Do you know what pesticides or hormones are in what you eat? Meat is not that nutritious and your body doesn't absorb a large majority of what is actually there.

But I guess I'm wasting my time trying to reason with 43 year old man, who likes to resort to calling others "retards", aren't I?

I have never tried this delicacy... but honestly, I don't see why its particularly a big deal, or that different from eating liver or kidney, or whatever. People love fish and chicken ovaries (caviar and eggs). shrug?

although, i will concede that the method of delivery and presentation is kinda important in this case.

You would eat horse semen, if the delivery and presentation was different ?

If eating meat is murder, then murder tastes good!!!!!

Carnivore and proud. I am also not knocking anyone elses choices. If someone wants to be a vegetarian, that's up to them. I am at the point where I hear things are great for you and then find out years later it causes cancer. If eating something cuts my life a little shorter and I enjoy it, then I am going to just enjoy life for as long as I am here.

Mankind also eats dogs and cats. You good with that? I pay extremely close attention to my diet, more than most. I know where almost everything I eat comes from. Hence, I know what is actually in my food. Do you know what pesticides or hormones are in what you eat? Meat is not that nutritious and your body doesn't absorb a large majority of what is actually there.

But I guess I'm wasting my time trying to reason with 43 year old man, who likes to resort to calling others "retards", aren't I?

The "retard" line I edited after seeing how it looked, and the pic I had wasn't showing originally.

Unless you grow ALL your own stuff, you don't know what's in your food anymore than I do. And a couple millennium's evolution will disagree with you about meat-eating. But whatever. Vegetarianism is just a fad, like Atkins only longer lived.

Cat and dog, creepy, but that's another argument.

Repeat after me: Vegetables are not food. Vegetables are what food eats. ;)

The "retard" line I edited after seeing how it looked, and the pic I had wasn't showing originally.

Unless you grow ALL your own stuff, you don't know what's in your food anymore than I do. And a couple millennium's evolution will disagree with you about meat-eating. But whatever. Vegetarianism is just a fad, like Atkins only longer lived.

Cat and dog, creepy, but that's another argument.

Repeat after me: Vegetables are not food. Vegetables are what food eats. ;)

I appreciate you revoking the "retard" comment, that's what really set me off.

It's hardly a fad either, personally, I'd call it evolution although one of the top authors about it, has just started eating animals again. I do it, because of the unethical treatment of animals, not for health.

I am joining a co-op this year, because I don't live in a place that I can grow much more than my own herbs, tomatoes and strawberries, so yes, I do see where most of my food comes from.

It's hardly a fad either, personally, I'd call it evolution although one of the top authors about it, has just started eating animals again. I do it, because of the unethical treatment of animals, not for health.

If you bought your own cow, pig, chicken, whatever and did the butchering yourself would you eat meat? I've heard people not eat meat for the reasons you are saying. Just curious.

If you bought your own cow, pig, chicken, whatever and did the butchering yourself would you eat meat? I've heard people not eat meat for the reasons you are saying. Just curious.

I might. I originally went back into it thinking I would, but lost the taste for it. I also don't think I could kill an animal.

Who is sucking off a horse and thinking, "Man, my friends should try this, it's DELICIOUS!"

Ugh.

Wow!! I was only in New Zealand 5 days for liberty back in the late 80's. I knew the babes were impressed with my skillz then the money shots but dayumm!! :rolleyes:

---------- Post added February-19th-2011 at 10:35 AM ----------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRSLQu-d6ZQ

I actually had dog and more than likely cat. Haven't had whale yet definately do not want blowfish, beets, hominy or brussel sprouts. I do not recall any 100 year old plus lifelong vegetarians but plenty of meat eating alcohol drinking tobacco smoking adventurous types. Vegans tend to die young from nothing, then you are reincarnated into a cow. :)

You would eat horse semen, if the delivery and presentation was different ?

Yes. i am saying that if i were to eat horse semen, i would prefer for it to be prepared in some sort of way... rather than just opening up wide for delivery straight from the source.

in a loosely related diversion... I went to ag schools for college. at both Vtech and UC Davis for some reason or another I found myself in barns with attractive research assistants as they performed the arduous task of getting prized livestock to perform (both bulls and stallion). Interesting stuff, no doubt.

Vegetarianism is just a fad, like Atkins only longer lived.

Vegetarianism certainly isn't a fad... but it should probably be consider more of an ethic than it is a diet. Anyone who goes vegetarian simply because they think it's a safe diet and an easy way to become/stay thin is an overwhelming moron. Unless you absolutely can't stomach the thought of eating something with a face you really would be better off eating at least a little meat.

Vegans do not care that vegetables are screaming their leaves off when they are uprooted, separated from their families and neighbors, dismembered and baked or boiled alive.

The Horror :cry:

---------- Post added February-22nd-2011 at 07:51 PM ----------

Yes. i am saying that if i were to eat horse semen, i would prefer for it to be prepared in some sort of way.

Like a creampie err cream filled pastry or glazed buns?

I am really starting to believe terrorists are targeting caucasians as well as like minded minorities and exposing them to high doses of Duh Radiation.

• 3 months later...

Women flock to take horse-semen shots

Apple-infused horse semen shots might not be an obvious chaser to spring rolls, but they are causing a stir at the Green Man Pub where they are being served.

The shots are part of the central Wellington pub's entry in the nationwide 14th annual Monteith's Beer & Wild Food Challenge.

While the rest of the meal of seared Asian duck and pork and paua spring rolls sounds delicious - it is the Hoihoi tatea, or horse semen drink which is on everyone's minds.

Green Man Pub chef, Jason Varley, said the drink was proving most popular with women.

"Ladies thought it was great a couple were going to go home and get their husbands to eat grass," he said.

But Mr Varley added that some woman had their concerns.

"A couple of them were worried they might bear children with long faces," he joked.

Men have not been so keen on the concoction.

Click on the link for the full article

Archived