Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Star-Telegram: Jerry Jones expects Cowboys to be playoff team next year

tr1

http://sportsblogs.star-telegram.com/cowboys/2010/12/jerry-jones-expects-cowboys-to-be-playoff-team-next-year.html

A year after declaring the Cowboys a Super Bowl contender only to finish at the bottom of the NFC East and end up firing his coach, owner Jerry Jones expects his team to be contending for a playoff spot.:ols:

That's Jones expectations for 2011. That's why Jones wants to make he hires the right coach so the Cowboys can hit the ground running. He said many teams have made worst to first runs in the NFL and he believes the talent is still here to do it.

"Yes. I certainly do," Jones said. Let me be clear about that. I’m not even letting you get your question out. I certainly do think that we have the ability based on what I’ve seen other teams do, what I’ve seen us do, I certainly think we can hit the ground running. With a quarterback like (Tony) Romo sits to pee, I think we can. We’ve got under a certain scenario here approaching, we’ve got the ability to hit the ground running."

he will never learn. His constant yapping is tiresome and counterproductive and statements like this inflate egos to the point where these bums think that they are better than they are and all that they have to do is show up on Sunday.

Yes sir, I'm hedging that bet as well. How ironic and somewhat amusing that it turned out to be the Steelers and Packers representing the SB in Jerruhworld. If that doesn't symbolize what a buffoon Jerruh is, I don't know what does. The 2011 Cowboys aren't going anywhere because the one change that is truly needs to happen isn't going to happen.

Screw Jerruh "Rosco" Jones!!!

http://sportsblogs.star-telegram.com/cowboys/2010/12/jerry-jones-expects-cowboys-to-be-playoff-team-next-year.html

A year after declaring the Cowboys a Super Bowl contender only to finish at the bottom of the NFC East and end up firing his coach, owner Jerry Jones expects his team to be contending for a playoff spot.:ols:

That's Jones expectations for 2011. That's why Jones wants to make he hires the right coach so the Cowboys can hit the ground running. He said many teams have made worst to first runs in the NFL and he believes the talent is still here to do it.

"Yes. I certainly do," Jones said. Let me be clear about that. I’m not even letting you get your question out. I certainly do think that we have the ability based on what I’ve seen other teams do, what I’ve seen us do, I certainly think we can hit the ground running. With a quarterback like (Tony) Romo sits to pee, I think we can. We’ve got under a certain scenario here approaching, we’ve got the ability to hit the ground running."

I can see his expectations being high if he gave up the ghost and hired a real GM, who

in turn would hire the best head coach available..who then hired a competent staff of

real coaches. followed by several moves both in the draft and in free agency. But this?

is just typical Jerruh blinded by his own stupidity

At MINIMUM, we should all expect the Pukes to win the Super Bowl next year. We should expect it every year in fact.

So far it seems to be working out well for ESPN, we should jump on the bandwagon.

Dallas Cowboys: Heavy favorite to win the 2012 Super Bowl!!! :excited::excited::excited:

:fingersx:

You know it's true..

You are right about actual good team, or even the Redskins and Cowboys and their oblivious owners. Just that fact alone should scare you that that's the guy picking the players for the team too in Dallas.

I just can't imagine the Cleveland Browns or Lions or even Al Davis REALLY thinking their teams are a sb contended, lol. That's just funny. I worked with a browns fan for a few years, it was funny every week laughing about his team, then I realized that my team was just as ****ing ****ty, lol.

You are right about actual good team, or even the Redskins and Cowboys and their oblivious owners. Just that fact alone should scare you that that's the guy picking the players for the team too in Dallas.

Jerruh's do not care attitude tends to rub off on the fans, so I am now to the point to where if he wants to screw his team let him..I just don't pay

the money to attend games down in Big D

I just can't imagine the Cleveland Browns or Lions or even Al Davis REALLY thinking their teams are a sb contended, lol. That's just funny. I worked with a browns fan for a few years, it was funny every week laughing about his team, then I realized that my team was just as ****ing ****ty, lol.

Believe it because it happens to be true..This is why owners hire yes men coaches..to keep the reassuring of possible super bowl

victories for future butts in the stadium seats

Believe it because it happens to be true..This is why owners hire yes men coaches..to keep the reassuring of possible super bowl victories for future butts in the stadium seats

Since when is Shanahan a "yes man?" I'm sure that is what's on an owner's mind when they need a new coach..."who will agree with me the most?" If all they wanted were yes men, they would just hire from in house.

Since when is Shanahan a "yes man?" I'm sure that is what's on an owner's mind when they need a new coach..."who will agree with me the most?" If all they wanted were yes men, they would just hire from in house.

No Shanahan isn't but I believe the primary reason Snyderatto chose Zorn over Williams is because he'd play along with all the stupid **** that they did and didn't have the pull to interfere with their little Madden team they were building. Then even if they lost they could blame Zorn, the only problem is that everybody knows that Vinny was a Class A idiot the entire time.

"Sacks n Stuff?":ciao:

Never said he was a Yes man and not all yes men come from internal hiring of personal..Look at Wade, Barry and Chan none of them

were on staff. but once on staff Jerruh immediately made it known via his intentions. that nobody but him would have absolutely total

control over the organization

Jerruh made a move, the coaches went along with it...great move sir, this piece will fit nicely in to our teams scheme this year

the only one who did not go along with Jerruh and refused to kiss his back side, was Parcells, who didn't waste his time in letting

the face lift freak know. He only buys the groceries and cooks the dinner.

Archived