Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WoodTV: Woman claims 'bodily fluid' in yogurt

China

According to the woman, the yogurt had "bodily fluid" in it.

She told police she spit it out because it tasted like sperm.

The woman told management and called police around 9 p.m. Investigators questioned the male employee who was handing out the free samples but said they could not charge him until after tests prove it was semen.

:needpics:

• 5 weeks later...

in related news

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2011/02/24/man-found-guilty-in-semen-assault-case/

A Fullerton man has been found guilty of ejaculating into his female co-workers water bottle.

Michael Lallana, 32, was found guilty Thursday afternoon of assault and battery. Jurors also found true the allegation that he did it for sexual gratification.

Tiffany testified that she left her water bottle on her desk in the Newport Beach office on a Friday in January of last year. She said that when she returned the following Monday and drank from the bottle, she tasted what she believed to be semen.

"I had a hunch that's what it was, but I wouldn't dream in a million years that's what it was," she said.

After being transferred to the company's office in Orange, the woman said she again tasted semen in her water last April 6. Up to that point, she had been more careful with her water, dumping it when she left, she said.

Tiffany testified she threw the water bottle away that January. But after the second time in April, she kept the fouled liquid and asked her fiancee put his semen in a water bottle to see if that's what she had tasted at work.

"At the time, I had no idea how else to figure out what this was," she testified.

She said that when she returned the following Monday and drank from the bottle, she tasted what she believed to be semen.

"I had a hunch that's what it was, but I wouldn't dream in a million years that's what it was," she said.

After being transferred to the company's office in Orange, the woman said she again tasted semen in her water last April 6....asked her fiancee put his semen in a water bottle to see if that's what she had tasted at work.

"At the time, I had no idea how else to figure out what this was," she testified.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I cant believe she admitted that she had her fiance do that....wow

• 7 months later...

Apparently a copycat:

Feds: Coworkers’ yogurt tainted

A Larksville man is facing federal and state charges on allegations he injected his own semen into yogurt containers of two of his coworkers over a 20-month period.

Joseph Bartorillo, 60, was charged Tuesday with a federal count of tampering with a consumer product that affected interstate commerce.

The charge, filed by the U.S. Attorney’s Office, does not detail the criminal allegations.

But Wyoming County District Attorney Jeff Mitchell, who is also preparing state charges against Bartorillo, said the man used a syringe to inject his own semen into the yogurt at least 13 times between October 2009 and May 2011. The incidents occurred at Bartorillo’s place of employment, the Procter & Gamble​ plant in Washington Township, near Mehoopany, Wyoming County.

Click on the link for the full article

Archived