Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Did any1 see what sanchez did? (Merged)

CAPT_CHAOS47

Kinda gives you an idea how stupid Sanchez is. Are you really going to mess with a guy who gets to sit on the sideline for half a game, while you have to take it off, leave it somewhere, and then go in to the game?

God only knows what Brunell did for payback, and that we just don't know about. At the very least, he's going to switch jackets.

LOL Did you see there was already a thread on this in plain view right in front of you?

if you read the thread. did u not read that the original OP was posted in the wrong section so of course i didn't see it. and once i did see it i asked for it to be merged?

Brunell looked ticked like... mf! did you just wipe a freakin booger on me? shoulda smacked him lol I mean I really don't care not a huge deal but it is some gradeschool crap imo.

I still think it was just Sanchez's way of trying to lighten the mood. Not defending what he did. But people handle things differently. I don't think he actually wiped a booger on him, anyway. Probably was just pretending to, to get a reaction from Brunell. I think people are making way too much out of it.

Archived