Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Big Mouth Ravens Lose

gclark84

Football season ended for me when my Redskins were eliminated from the playoffs but tonight

I was really glad to see Suggs, Lewis and the rest of the Ravens prison squad lose to the Steelers!!

I saw Ray Ray sitting on the sidelines totally whipped. Guess him taking out his ring and wearing it wasn't such an inspiration after all. The Eagles losing last week was also a great thing to see.

Great to see T.J drop that pass at the end he looked like he was going to cry. Neither big name receiver including Boldin came through for them!!!

Maybe Ivan Carter and that total idiot Feinstein will stop worshiping at the Ravens shrine. I wish

Ric Doc Walker was on Post he cares more about the Redskins than anyone else on that lames ass show. Instead they put Redskin hater John Feinstein and the only thing he talks about is Navy and Golf. I cannot stand the man he adds absolutley NOTHING!!!!!

I can't stand the Ravens can't wait to hear then cry on Washington Post Live!!! Good Riddence now they can get on the bus and head back to prision...

Football season ended for me when my Redskins were eliminated from the playoffs but tonight

I was really glad to see Suggs, Lewis and the rest of the Ravens prison squad lose to the Steelers!!

I saw Ray Ray sitting on the sidelines totally whipped. Guess him taking out his ring and wearing it wasn't such an inspiration after all. The Eagles losing last week was also a great thing to see.

Great to see T.J drop that pass at the end he looked like he was going to cry. Neither big name receiver including Boldin came through for them!!!

Maybe Ivan Carter and that total idiot Feinstein will stop worshiping at the Ravens shrine. I wish

Ric Doc Walker was on Post he cares more about the Redskins than anyone else on that lames ass show. Instead they put Redskin hater John Feinstein and the only thing he talks about is Navy and Golf. I cannot stand the man he adds absolutley NOTHING!!!!!

I can't stand the Ravens can't wait to hear then cry on Washington Post Live!!! Good Riddence now they can get on the bus and head back to prision...

Guys,

We should worry about ourselves and the 1million holes we have to fill. The Ravens are not just a better team but a better organization as well. Us talking **** about them sounds very Cowboyish.

Until we can put 3 winning seasons together we need to shut up.

Here Here! At least the ravens MADE the playoffs! Which is leaps and bounds ahead of us.

I have to give the Ravens a lot of credit. More credit than what I would ever give the Redskins. The Ravens have a better team than the Redskins. Yes, they have a lot of work to do on offense, but their defense can keep them in the game. Their defense did most of the work last night. They sacked Rothlisburger 6 or 7 times. Too many mistakes from the Ravens offense lost them this game. I'm willing to put money on it that if Ravens had Donovan McNabb, they would have fried the Steelers. They have some decent receivers and a very good O-Line. All the Ravens are missing is an experienced QB. But I have to give the general manager, the coach and the owner credit for not giving up on Flacco. He has made a lot of questionable mistakes, but they stick with him and manage to get to the play offs. If Flacco was here in Washington, we would have given up on him by now.

Given the fact that Ravens have had more success in recent years, questions my belief in Washington as this so called great team. I've seen the media always favor Washington as a better team and barely ever mention the Ravens. I'm beginning to think that Ravens hold the thrown in Maryland for football. Even though Redskins have a lot of fans in Maryland, we don't have the credibility to favor us as Maryland's team. Ravens coaching staff is a lot better than Washington's. They give their team time to grow and make the play offs more than we do. Redskins on the other hand make key changes every year and it throws the chemistry off.

I hate the steelers and the ravens but I defintely hate the ravens more. Harbaugh is a loudmouth, Suggs looks like a crackbaby, Flacco is a glorified game manager, etc.

Glad to see those ****ers lose.

Now this is what I call bad Washington fans. Campbell was similar to Flacco. Only difference is they wrote off his come backs as the defense easing up on us. When Flacco makes a come back, the fans are just happy that he was able to get the ball to Heap. Just look at what's happening in Washington right now. Donovan McNabb is being mistreated and will probably get traded. Shannahan on the other hand is trying to dismiss the fact that he wasted too draft picks on a QB that he is not even going to keep around. Not to mention McNabb still has juice left in him. He is only 34 years old, with a very healthy arm. Shannahan is going to keep blowing up our team until everyone is gone.

Ravens on the other hand have more consistency than the Redskins. They give a young QB time to grow and he gets better and better every year. What happens in result of that? They end up making the play offs more than what the Redskins do. If Jason Campbell had went to the Ravens he would be doing better right now. Their O-line would be giving him awesome protection so that he can make a play. But when you constantly blow the team up searching, searching, searching and searching for this star QB, you end up like the Redskins. And that's a team that refuses to rebuild it's O-line so that these so called great draft pick QB's can do well.

Now this is what I call bad Washington fans. Campbell was similar to Flacco. Only difference is they wrote off his come backs as the defense easing up on us. When Flacco makes a come back, the fans are just happy that he was able to get the ball to Heap. Just look at what's happening in Washington right now. Donovan McNabb is being mistreated and will probably get traded. Shannahan on the other hand is trying to dismiss the fact that he wasted too draft picks on a QB that he is not even going to keep around. Not to mention McNabb still has juice left in him. He is only 34 years old, with a very healthy arm. Shannahan is going to keep blowing up our team until everyone is gone.

Ravens on the other hand have more consistency than the Redskins. They give a young QB time to grow and he gets better and better every year. What happens in result of that? They end up making the play offs more than what the Redskins do. If Jason Campbell had went to the Ravens he would be doing better right now. Their O-line would be giving him awesome protection so that he can make a play. But when you constantly blow the team up searching, searching, searching and searching for this star QB, you end up like the Redskins. And that's a team that refuses to rebuild it's O-line so that these so called great draft pick QB's can do well.

What's your point??

Go be a Ravens fan if you like them so much. Glad to see they lost.

Guys,

We should worry about ourselves and the 1million holes we have to fill. The Ravens are not just a better team but a better organization as well. Us talking **** about them sounds very Cowboyish.

Until we can put 3 winning seasons together we need to shut up.

+1 I don't hate them. Like posted they are just better then us on each and every level. Raven fans are hurting but I truly envy them. A great organization.

Now I do despise a Cowturd and all their inbred fans. Hell with them.

Archived