Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2010 Highlights and a Sean Taylor Tribute

kdalexander

Hi guys,

I'm new to this site but I made a few videos that I thought you guys could enjoy.

This is a link to my most recent video. It's compilation of a few of the 2010 Highlights.

And this is a link to my Sean Taylor tribute I made about a year ago.

They're both fairly high quality footage.

Anyways,I hope you enjoy

-Kevin Alexander

RIP Sean Taylor 21

having watched it at least 10 times, i still tear up every time i watch that video.

KDAlexander, what an awesome job. Best ST tribute video out there, IMO.

IMO I think it's a close second behind http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4v8csoqoK

But that had the music changed so it's not as good.

---------- Post added January-14th-2011 at 04:36 PM ----------

having watched it at least 10 times, i still tear up every time i watch that video.

KDAlexander, what an awesome job. Best ST tribute video out there, IMO.

IMO I think it's a close second behind http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4v8csoqoK

But that had the music changed so it's not as good.

Wow GREAT Sean Taylor tribute. You almost forget how good he was, what an amazing hitter and playmaker. I really miss watching him play. HOF was in his future, and I was very moved by his maturation over the years. I still find it pretty cool that he was a vegetarian at the time of his death (at least according to Gibbs shortly after he passed away).

Excellent work, and LOTS OF WORK too I'm sure. You must keep a ton of footage kdalexander?

Wow GREAT Sean Taylor tribute. You almost forget how good he was, what an amazing hitter and playmaker. I really miss watching him play. HOF was in his future, and I was very moved by his maturation over the years. I still find it pretty cool that he was a vegetarian at the time of his death (at least according to Gibbs shortly after he passed away).

Excellent work, and LOTS OF WORK too I'm sure. You must keep a ton of footage kdalexander?

He was only a Vegetarian to lose weight.....He said his favorite food was Chicken Curry..

I'm pretty sure that he had an interview a few weeks prior saying that he ate a lot of fish. I think some people consider that vegetarian, though.

Ya sort of. As soon as I download highlights from a game I break them down into shorter, different clips like "Armstrong Catch" or "Fletcher Celebration" and delete the excess footage. After I organize them, I choose a song and start putting the clips in and adding effects.

Always up for watching a ST vid. Grew up a Skins fan and he was my FIRST favorite Redskin. I don't even think I have a favorite now honestly. ST would've been amazing to have right now at FS w/ Landry playing so awesome at SS. And the clip of his daughter sleep @ the funeral none the wiser was touching. R.I.P to my favorite Skin ever.

he would have been in his prime still !!! would have been his 6th nfl season! sickening!!!

6th season? my god ... that is very sobering.

as far as prime goes ... I think he would have just reached it. years 7-9 would have been his BEAST years. he would have been so polished.

---------- Post added January-14th-2011 at 07:17 PM ----------

Hi guys,

I'm new to this site but I made a few videos that I thought you guys could enjoy.

great vids man ...thanks so much.

6th season? my god ... that is very sobering.

as far as prime goes ... I think he would have just reached it. years 7-9 would have been his BEAST years. he would have been so polished

DeSean would have been eating his meals with a straw if the Eagles tried to run that deep ball first play against us on MNF. Either that or Taylor would have said "thank you very much" to Vick for throwing that ball, and done +1 to his interceptions.

he would have been in his prime still !!! would have been his 6th nfl season! sickening!!!

:(

Damn! I miss you Sean, please have a conversation with my dad. Kudos to both of you.

Great videos!!!!!!

---------- Post added January-15th-2011 at 01:33 PM ----------

DeSean would have been eating his meals with a straw if the Eagles tried to run that deep ball first play against us on MNF. Either that or Taylor would have said "thank you very much" to Vick for throwing that ball, and done +1 to his interceptions.

A dream come true, no way that douch crybaby had the guts to run at the middle of the field with Sean stalking.

Great video. I have been Redskins fan since the late 90's and Sean Taylor is and will always be favorite Redskin all time. It's true, you forget how good he was until you watch the highlights. Seems the hits never end. It's so amazing.My freinds keep bringing up Troy Polamulo(spell check), Troy does not and never will have the hiting power of Meast aka Hit Stick. RIP SEAN, you will be always missed. One of the greatest Saftey's of all time.

Archived