Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So now I know why crying girls are ugly

shk75

So I don't have the link but I just saw on CNN how a recent study stated that the smell of women's tears drastically lower male testosterone levels, lol I am not joking. Then I thought about it and it makes sense. Every time I see a girl crying no matter how hot she is she instantly turns ugly. I always thought I was just a jackass but no it is my body telling me stay the **** away this ***** is crazy.

So I don't have the link but I just saw on CNN how a recent study stated that the smell of women's tears drastically lower male testosterone levels, lol I am not joking. Then I thought about it and it makes sense. Every time I see a girl crying no matter how hot she is she instantly turns ugly. I always thought I was just a jackass but no it is my body telling me stay the **** away this ***** is crazy.

Yeah, I'm not so sure that you can get away with using "the scent of tears repulse me" as an excuse without still sounding like a jackass :ols:

So I don't have the link but I just saw on CNN how a recent study stated that the smell of women's tears drastically lower male testosterone levels,
But the Bloodhound Gang said the lap dance is so much better when the stripper is crying?

Archived