Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thor FULL Trailer is live!

'Skins_&_'Stons

Wow, that was the same guy? I need a Hollywood nutritionist and personal trainer.

Yeah man.

Before:

chris-hemsworth-star-trek-los-angeles-bO8sDY.jpg

After:

chris-hemsworth-thor-430x563.jpg

That's a hell of a transformation. If he really worked his ass off to get in shape for that role, he deserves a great deal of credit.

I was totally impressed with this movie.

--Loki: I did not expect him be as sophisticated and subtle as he was.

--Portman: I thought she (and both her friends) played off their quirky characters very well

--two worlds: It didn't feel disjointed to me. The seriousness of Asgard contrasted against the humor on earth felt great. There were several moments where I would have had to apologize to the guy in front of me if I had been drinking a coke. :)

--I wasn't expecting much of Hemsworth before I saw the movie so I was pleasantly surprised. He made for a great Thor.

--Fight scenes. GREAT! The Frost Giants and the Destroyer were both well done.

I don't want to drop details and ruin it for anyone but I'm really glad I dropped my money on this movie.

I was totally impressed with this movie.

--Loki: I did not expect him be as sophisticated and subtle as he was.

--Portman: I thought she (and both her friends) played off their quirky characters very well

--two worlds: It didn't feel disjointed to me. The seriousness of Asgard contrasted against the humor on earth felt great. There were several moments where I would have had to apologize to the guy in front of me if I had been drinking a coke. :)

--I wasn't expecting much of Hemsworth before I saw the movie so I was pleasantly surprised. He made for a great Thor.

--Fight scenes. GREAT! The Frost Giants and the Destroyer were both well done.

I don't want to drop details and ruin it for anyone but I'm really glad I dropped my money on this movie.

Alright, I'm convinced. I'm going to see it on Friday.

I enjoyed it. I agree a bit with the disjointed storytelling comment, but it came together and was definitely fun. Kenneth Branaugh as director was a really interesting choice since he cut his teeth doing so much Shakespeare.

I didn't know much about the comic (though I knew a bit about the myth), but liked it. Sinister, just go expecting a fun time and you'll like it :)

Hopkins was good as Odin.

My question is, Why did Thor destroy the bridge?

QUOTE=ACW;8289864]I didn't know much about the comic (though I knew a bit about the myth), but liked it. Sinister, just go expecting a fun time and you'll like it :)

Hopkins was good as Odin.

My question is, Why did Thor destroy the bridge?

To stop the teleporter (or the bifrost bridge) from blowing up the ice giant's planet. It was the powerline for the transporter.

Alright, I'm convinced. I'm going to see it on Friday.
Ditto, I'll be seeing it very soon. That sold me!

:paranoid:

---------- Post added May-7th-2011 at 09:36 PM ----------

Very good movie. Very entertaining, Think I'll watch all the movies again to see if this is my #1 or #2 favorite so far.

I liked it every bit as much as Iron Man. Downey was better than Hemsworth but Loki and the Frost Giant were better villians. Overall, a wash. Both were great comic adaptations.

Archived