Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Yahoo:. Redskins’ Haynesworth to appeal 4-game suspension

SEANTAYLOR=HITMAN

Searched but didnt find anything, merge if needed, sorry if another thread was opened about this already. I wish the skins were out of the media for like 1 week atleasttt.....

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AkzavEmVDPql8a_pbbGj7v45nYcB?slug=ap-redskins-haynesworthsuspended

its better if u just click on link rather then post the whole article here.

If he doesn't appeal then he implicitly accepts the notion he had actions detrimental to the team and potentially not fulfilling his contract. If that happens, I think he opens himself more to the ability of the Redskins to get back some of his signing bonus. So, this isn't about $900,000. It's about $21 million.

I can hear his defense now

"Well it all started when I had to go to the bathroom number 2...I took too long.....and one time during a game I layed down for like 10 minutes and Vick ran all around me and then I got drunk and came to practice the next day wasted and they got mad about it.....then I went on the radio and blasted my head coach and called out the cowards in the organization. I really don't think I should have been suspended".

What a JOKE

You know, I don't know why people keep slamming Deion and Bruce Smith. Both played well, not as great as before, but well in [okay, near] DC.

Mark Carrier, Archuleta, Stubbefield and the rest of the 1st round D-line, Brandon Lloyd (in part b/c it turns out he can play), Jeff George, even Trung Canidate -- those were busts.

AH beats 'em all, though in large part through this year's coaches' inability to use him.

If he doesn't appeal then he implicitly accepts the notion he had actions detrimental to the team and potentially not fulfilling his contract. If that happens, I think he opens himself more to the ability of the Redskins to get back some of his signing bonus. So, this isn't about $900,000. It's about $21 million.

ITs about the $900k that is the totals from his remaining games this season

---------- Post added December-7th-2010 at 07:53 PM ----------

Who is he going to appeal to? Mike Shanahan the Executive Vice President and Head Coach?..... LoL good luck Al

To the NFL, Im guessing the suspensions still have to run through them.

ITs about the $900k that is the totals from his remaining games this season

Sure that's part of it, but the bigger picture is the $21 million that the Skins are going to go after next. If he doesn't start fighting now, it'll be harder for him to defend later.

I never expected him not to appeal. Why wouldn't you? You know the Player's Association is going to go to bat for you.

HA HA... I almost forgot about that!!!! Freaking hilarious.... :ols:

I can hear his defense now

"Well it all started when I had to go to the bathroom number 2...I took too long.....and one time during a game I layed down for like 10 minutes and Vick ran all around me and then I got drunk and came to practice the next day wasted and they got mad about it.....then I went on the radio and blasted my head coach and called out the cowards in the organization. I really don't think I should have been suspended".

What a JOKE

Archived