Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MNF- The Jets at the Pats

benskins26

Glad to see the Patriots dominating. My friend has been real arrogant lately about his Jets, and talking like the Jets have been a dynasty over the year. Disrespecting the Redskins, so the Jets are getting what they deserve right now. Although I'd still want to see the Patriots win this.

Does Tom Brady get more YAC than any other QB in the history of the NFL? I haven't see him actually throw a touchdown in the endzone in a long time, unless the Pats are inside the 5. Dude gets more 1 yard passes turned into long TDs than any player I have ever seen.

How did he let Sanchez get away? Come on now, sack him.

---------- Post added December-6th-2010 at 11:06 PM ----------

Nevermind, I'll take that interception.

---------- Post added December-6th-2010 at 11:08 PM ----------

Exactly why I respect the Patriots, people can say what they want that they're not classy, but they have that killer instinct.

Time and again, Brady (now that key 2nd season removed from a VERY bad knee injury replete with infections stunting his recovery) proves he is the GOTE (Greatest Of This Era.)

---------- Post added December-6th-2010 at 10:19 PM ----------

The Patriots have the best offensive line ever. I mean that. They should get more credit.

Naw, they don't. That is what people who think that what separates the great teams in the league from the others is line play. It's like MInnesota--their line is actually not great but people didn't know how else to attribute success.

People retroactively talk up their offensive line back in the first couple of SBs but they were only mediocre then, actually. Now, they are pretty good but they're not remotely the best ever.

Sometimes teams are good because they have a combination of the right pieces, the right QB, the right system which leads to people having the confidence (and being picke dbecause they are competent) to step in.

I mean, look at Woodhead---cut by hte Jets, a decent role guy, now he's half a damn star. Why? He's on the right team that asks him to do the right things for what he can do. BJGE is no superstar runner but he's tougher than Maroney. Was their line great when they couldn't run the ball effectively in recent years?

Time and again, Brady (now that key 2nd season removed from a VERY bad knee injury replete with infections stunting his recovery) proves he is the GOTE (Greatest Of This Era.)

+1.

I always look at Manning and Brady like the 80's:

Manning = Marino : Great in the regular season, out foxed in the postseason

Brady= Montana: Money in big games

If my life depended on a win, I'd want Brady under center, not Manning.

Archived