Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Longtime Skins fan needs a kidney transplant

Coach Mike

Best of luck in your quest for a transplant Coach!!

Chip: I checked the site out, briefly.. Seems legit to me? Talked about his kidney function, his career with helping kids and other non fortunates.. Said others are alot worse off than him and if ya want to donate to goto x website.. I didnt spend alot of time on there, but it seemed legit to me?

Best of luck in your quest for a transplant Coach!!

Chip: I checked the site out, briefly.. Seems legit to me? Talked about his kidney function, his career with helping kids and other non fortunates.. Said others are alot worse off than him and if ya want to donate to goto x website.. I didnt spend alot of time on there, but it seemed legit to me?

I am on a Mac with Firefox.

It's nothing but advertising for me.

Nothing else.

I am on a Mac with Firefox.

It's nothing but advertising for me.

Nothing else.

What else would you expect? It's a site about a guy (apparently a Skins fan) who needs a new kidney.. The links are for people who want to donate an organ, or learn more about donating an organ.. Unless the links take you to spam sites or somehting? :paranoid:

Mike, I am with you. I started peritoneal dialysis in July and am working hard to get a transplant as well. I know it is not easy, I have found that taking it a single day at a time has been effective. It's like eating an elephant, you have to eat it a bite at a time.

Whats the market price for a 30 year old kidney?

Not to sound like an a hole or anything, but like anything else in life, everything has a price.

If the price was right, I would part with a kidney, part of my liver, or anything else that I can spare on my body.

Im dead serious. For the right price, I will sell you one of my kidneys.

Just wondering, does a living donor have to give up drinking. what are the heath concerns (post-op) for a living donor, like do they need meds for the rest of their lives etc?

Nope and no. I know two people who gave kidneys, neither has had to give up drinking and other than maybe some post-surgery prevention of infection, you don't have to take any meds at all. In fact, the only change seems to be that you have to be careful not to have any impacts on that one side where your remaining kidney is, just in case. But both people live very normal lives.

A note about the drinking: The kidneys themselves take any fluid and are fine with it, so alcoholic drinks are just as good as anything else, provided you're not drinking yourself to death a la Hemingway (before he blew his brains out.)

Not to sound like an a hole or anything, but like anything else in life, everything has a price.

If the price was right, I would part with a kidney, part of my liver, or anything else that I can spare on my body.

I've heard they go from 100k-250k. It's a very expensive business.

In any case, Coach Mike, I wish you the best. You seem like a very wonderful man from your website, and anyone who takes the time to help autistic kids deserves better.

I've heard they go from 100k-250k. It's a very expensive business.

In any case, Coach Mike, I wish you the best. You seem like a very wonderful man from your website, and anyone who takes the time to help autistic kids deserves better.

Wish you the best, after some research it is just the financial bills/travel/loss of work that would make me say no if there was an organization that would help with exepenses I would not be against helping another human being.

If the price was right, I would part with a kidney, part of my liver, or anything else that I can spare on my body

Tomorrow Between 5am and 10am you can buy a kidney for only $22,000

Uh last night it wasn't going to anything but a hosting companies marketing parking spot.

But thanks for looking out :)

But today it's a web site from a guy who needs a kidney to live that tries to educate people about his situation and about kidney donating. And your post is still there, calling him a scammer. Which looks bad on you. Just a heads up.

Archived