Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Now what does the media say about this team?

rumplestilskin

Will Bud Adams pick Vince Young or Jeff Fisher in 2011?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Will Bud Adams pick Vince Young or Jeff Fisher in 2011?

• Vince Young
    • Jeff Fisher

We have seen it all this year. It started with Albert Haynesworths drama and then moved to the Donovan benching. Then it was the destruction on Monday night. Negitive media vibes have been surrounding this team and nobody would touch this team as a winner as if it were inflicted with leprosy. Today was a big win and we did it without many of our starters. It seems like the media will look for any open wound in which to work on against our team. Do we finally get respect in this conference or does this win look as if we were just the lucky benefactors of the deficiencies of the titans today? Who thinks this was a statement game?

We have seen it all this year. It started with Albert Haynesworths drama and then moved to the Donovan benching. Then it was the destruction on Monday night. Negitive media vibes have been surrounding this team and nobody would touch this team as a winner as if it were inflicted with leprosy. Today was a big win and we did it without many of our starters. It seems like the media will look for any open wound in which to work on against our team. Do we finally get respect in this conference or does this win look as if we were just the lucky benefactors of the deficiencies of the titans today? Who thinks this was a statement game?

They'll spin it somehow as if we're a terrible team. I don't think we're a playoff team in the least bit but we're a team that if we can finish 7-9 with the little talent we have right now, it'll be a pretty good year considering we're trying to rebuild this team in 2 to 3 years

This is why I do not pay the local media any of my attention (aside from CSN occasionally).

Just hearing these buffoons talk about the Redskins you can tell they hate the team almost as much as their jobs. If you happen to be a Redskins beat reporter DO YOUR JOB (Jason Reid). Spreading negativity is their specialty, and now that the Redskins did something positive, they are left with nothing else to do but try to cause some sort of controversy in an attempt to unravel this team.

We are irrelevant now...we will get no media play especially this week since we are playing against another team that is out of the playoff race...

i think you're totally right... what this game showed the media is that we're not bad enough to mock, but not good enough to laud... they won't say much...

I mean they can't really say because they had a rookie QB in the game. The Titans failed to score a TD when VY was in for 3 quarters. I just like to see them give us mad props and then have them throw in that we were missing Landry, Rogers, and Torrain at the start of the game. That would make me happy.

Lets be reasonable, we just reached 5-5. Is the media suppose to jump on the band wagon and proclaim us the team to beat? Let's win the next 6 then see what they say.

The media is never reasonable with this team. It was doom and gloom last week. The way the media made it sound is that we are deficient from the core of the franchise. We were the franchise that had the stale QB, the lame duck coach and the crappy owner. Now that we beat a team that beat everyone else in our division, where do we stand? I say that they should leave the skins alone for awhile and look for garbage drama somewhere else.

Lets be reasonable, we just reached 5-5. Is the media suppose to jump on the band wagon and proclaim us the team to beat? Let's win the next 6 then see what they say.
The media dosn't have to give us credit, what I hate is the way they stir up contraversy

on our team

We only won because Young got hurt and a rookie QB was in for them :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

I guarantee that EB and Lurch of the Junks will say that and forget to add we were down 3 starters before the game and lost 6 who started today....yet Vince Young made all the difference....riiiiight.

I am just glad DMAC improved his cardiovascular endurance and learned the 2 minute offense... ;)

actually he was huffing and puffing a lot today and didn't run when he had chances.....he's a big ass man and might gain speed and career length if he leans out about 10-15lbs and works on cardio and ballet ala Jerry Rice....there is no reason he needs guns the size of Orakpo...he has a cannon without them.

a statement game???? We won in OT to get to .500. We were wrecked with injuries and beat a team with a QB that will be selling cars next year. Great win for us yes, statement game...no.

Selling cars? More like stealing cars if you ask me! VY is a self centered punk who thinks the team revolves around him.

note to Shanny: if you even THINK about bringing him in, I hope you get terminal crabs...

Archived