Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GameDay Thread - Skin The Kitty Kats

TK

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwD-_NreUT9ipOMfT1hx0c5RUCn5bDm3n_tT3yqHZDd0bKbCA&t=1&usg=__xw31RqmKC2pHjCWBaOx2pC2xXV0=

:lionsuck::lionsuck::lionsuck::lionsuck::lionsuck::lionsuck::lionsuck::lionsuck::lionsuck::lionsuck::lionsuck::lionsuck::lionsuck::lionsuck::lionsuck::lionsuck::lionsuck::lionsuck::lionsuck::lionsuck::lionsuck::lionsuck::lionsuck::lionsuck:

'Skinn' Lions the game,

Washington Redskins the name :point2sky

:logo::logo::logo::logo::logo::logo::logo:

We win this game and we are at 5-3 going into the by week. That means we can still lose three more games and end up in the paloffs (10-6 will get you in).

We lose this game and we go in at 4-4 with another NFC loss. All games are crucial, but this one is especially huge considering the big picture.

I believe that we are the better team and we should win, but the skins have a history of blowing these kinda games.

I hope I can sleep well tonight! HAIL

why is chad simpson on this team as the 3rd rb when he is always inactive. now that we have banks to do PR and KR, what is the use of him?

Im betting this'll be the last week he's on the 53!!! Look for Davis to be called up before the Philthy game in 2 weeks.

The ESPN crew put Wade Phillips "Fright meter" at 8 out of 10. How can it not be a 10 out of 10? Meanwhile, Mike Singletary gets a 9. I still don't know what to make of the guy. Is it the players, or is it him? They have a lot of young talent, so I'm leaning towards Singletary, but at the same time I feel like he could/should be a good coach over time. Regardless, both are gone.

Archived