Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Let Us NEVER FORGET What This Day Felt Like

Chase M

Last season's Lions game, in retrospect, was not a mistake. We were awful. We were as bad a team as the Lions and were even less organized or motivated. This season we should be just as organized and more motivated but I'd say the Lions have more talent on offense. Looking at the teams' records and coaches this season, it will be a mistake to lose to them this time.

Bury 'em, Skins. Move on.org.

one thing going for us is Stafford coming back... Shaun Hill was playing very well... Stafford is going to be cold.

And the whole team in general will be a little cold coming off a bye week.

if we can just walk right in and slam them in the first quarter, we might be able to close the game early.

one thing going for us is Stafford coming back... Shaun Hill was playing very well... Stafford is going to be cold.

if we can just walk right in and slam them in the first quarter, we might be able to close the game early.

The Sknis don't slam anyone in the first quarter. This is going to be another close game, but the Skins win the close ones this year.

Or they'll lose and 500 people here will declare the season over again.

The Sknis don't slam anyone in the first quarter. This is going to be another close game, but the Skins win the close ones this year.

Or they'll lose and 500 people here will declare the season over again.

I hope we do slam 'em in the first quarter, but I am cautiously optimistic on this one....and I shudder to think of all the sky is falling threads we'll have to deal w/ on Monday if we don't handle business tomorrow, lol...the pitchfork crowd would be out in full force I'm sure....Detroit is a good team, we need to play well and get this important W...

Stafford is going to be cold.

I do'nt think many people would agree that coming off a bye week is a disadvantage. They've had two weeks to get healthy, not to mention gameplan for us. I suspect at some point over that 14-day period, they may have noticed that nobody in the rightward 80% of our o-line can handle a blitz.

A 4-3 underdog to a 1-5 favorite. Wow. The public still honestly thinks nothing of the Washington Redskins. :(

Thats why the 'Skins need to blow out the Lions, so they can gain more respect. I personally don't care how we win; just as long as we win.

Man, ST's block on that KO return was just sick. Although Thrash fumbling made me sick. They have to be a sound as they were in '07 and not like they were in '09. It's probably going to be close again and they're going to have to make those key plays in order to win.

Man, ST's block on that KO return was just sick. Although Thrash fumbling made me sick. They have to be a sound as they were in '07 and not like they were in '09. It's probably going to be close again and they're going to have to make those key plays in order to win.

Before the game Frampton was posturing and talking trash in Taylor's direction. Big mistake. Taylor made it a point to make him pay.

Archived