Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Let Us NEVER FORGET What This Day Felt Like

Chase M

Why? What did he do wrong there? He was pissed over a call in the game. You see that every week in basically every game.[/quote

Zorn seemed to be a bit more prissy then needed in my opinion at that time. I hated that display. Just diidnt seem right.

I still cringe over that stupid unnecessary loss. The usual giving life to a dead organization. Like we did with the Rams . Cant put away anyone. Hope for the best this Sunday so we can enjoy our bye.

Man, ST's block on that KO return was just sick. Although Thrash fumbling made me sick. They have to be a sound as they were in '07 and not like they were in '09. It's probably going to be close again and they're going to have to make those key plays in order to win.

Damn, that was refreshing to see! Joe Gibbs certainly owned the Lions throughout his career,huh? ST, man he always brought the pain didn't he?? RIP21!

No doubt we need to be 5-3 headed to the bye! I have faith! RAK and crew seem to have a great determination this season! HTTR!

This is a game where a very good team/great team would crush the Lions and probably make a QB such as Stafford, who is making his 2nd start and first since coming off the IR, look bad.

I don't know if the Redskins are that type of team yet. Do they have the confidence to demolish a poor Detroit team or will they simply play to the level of their competition again and allow a lesser team to roll of the dice and opportunity to win this game?

Let us not forget we seem to have a habit of playing down to "lower level" competition. So until we start consistently and soundly beating teams we "should" beat, we deserve to be underdogs at any point in time to any team.

We haven't really played any teams we "should" beat this year. Even the Rams are only one game behind us.

Why? What did he do wrong there? He was pissed over a call in the game. You see that every week in basically every game.[/quote

I still cringe over that stupid unnecessary loss. The usual giving life to a dead organization. Like we did with the Rams .

Enough with the Rams **** already...they are clearly not a bad team and have exactly one less win than the Skins.

The Skins don't have some kind of God-given right to beat "bad" teams like the Rams and the Lions. It's the NFL. Time and time again it has been proven that any team can beat any other team.

It's time to get over it. Skins lost to the Rams and may well lose to the Lions, just like the Colts managed to lose to the Jaguars. It's life in the NFL, it's not some kind of curse.

The Lions have lost some close games this year and could easily have a better record. They are better than last year I think and could be a handful tomorrow. Just because the Skins have pretty much pwned them in the past doesn't mean anything.

Remember, most people who are not Skins fans consider them to be in the same category as the Lions, Bills and Browns even with the current 4-3 record. It doesn't surprise me that they are not favored in any game. This is a big game and they really need to find a way to win if they want to maintain any respect. Whatever respect they've gained thus far will surely be lost if they blow it tomorrow.

I expect another nail biter tomorrow.

My god, I forgot about the hook an ladder from the freaking 40yd line. Are you serious Zorn? Great protection, Campbell had all day to line one up for the end zone. Oh man. So bad. I guess I'm glad you reminded me. Just like many games last year, it was cost on STUPID coaching/player mistakes. We don't make those mistakes anymore.

One thing they didn't show, but that I'll never forget, is that little **** Stafford hanging his tongue out. I said right there that I would hate him for the rest of his career. Just something about him. I hope he gets hurt. NOT 'injured'. HURT.

Archived