Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Its 4:00, do you know where Albert is?

ChampSkinsFanatic

I'm sure they're doing conditioning drills out at Ashburn today, so he's probably in the bathroom.

:ols: That's funny.

I never figured he would be traded. We couldn't get what Shanahan wanted, and the Skins have all the leverage in this. Not like the VJ deal where if the Chargers don't trade him this year they're probably not going to get anything out of him.

We would have heard something by now right?

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/redskinsinsider/

As expected, defensive lineman Albert Haynesworth is still a member of the Washington Redskins.

The controversial nine-year veteran remained with the team after the NFL's Tuesday trading deadline passed at 4 p.m. The Redskins have been willing to trade Haynesworth since the offseason, multiple league sources have said for months, but no teams were willing to meet Coach Mike Shanahan's asking price - believed to be a second-round draft pick.

I'm just glad Shanny didn't trade him. After hearing B Mitch go into his rage after the game....I'm like "I hope these coaches hear this...". I thought Mitch was gonna Juggernaut both Haslett and Shannahan. Never seen him THAT mad...but for good reason. IMO.

Archived