Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

As a recieving TE... I think Fred Davis is better

downbeat87

At least we don't have to be worried about TE's in the future.

I bet/hope we trade Davis this off-season for a 3rd or 4th. Cooley will is the type of TE that can play for several more years. Davis will leave after next year, might as well get something for him.

Thats fine If you dont trust him at the end of the game dont use him there. I still gotta believe he brings more to the table than galloway does(I I kno this thread isnt bout galloway). Just so Im clear no davis is not better than cooley.

"Against a Colts defense that is weak down the middle of the field it would seem that double teams on Moss or Armstrong would create opportunities for Davis" and it did he was wide open on that 3rd down easly would've got the first down.

Between the coaches and the qb they both need to look more his way.

This wasn't the first game Cooley caught the dropsies. He has these fumbles and drops from time to time. Fans never hold him accountable though.

EXACTLY!

After last night what other team would want Cooley and Portis (people are goin to hate me). Can't believe some of the things said about Davis. He was awesome. Can't believe we go to Galloway on that last drive, it was a great catch by the defender. Is it just me or does Galloway looked scared at times.

Deactivated Haynesworth as well. If were not going to play him, we should of traded him as well. I may not like him, but we could of used him.

Honestly, you Davis fans can't answer a simple a question. If Davis is so much better than Cooley, why isn't he starting ahead of him? Shanahan has shown that he doesn't care when one is drafted or how much one is paid when it comes to roster spots. So what's the deal? You Davis fans know more than Shanahan does or something? Cooley has pretty much played at a probowl level this year.

Honestly, you Davis fans can't answer a simple a question. If Davis is so much better than Cooley, why isn't he starting ahead of him? Shanahan has shown that he doesn't care when one is drafted or how much one is paid when it comes to roster spots. So what's the deal? You Davis fans know more than Shanahan does or something? Cooley has pretty much played at a probowl level this year.

It's always hard to unseat the incumbent/veteran. Why did it take 5 weeks for Armstrong to start over Galloway?

Let me pose a question to you guys: Where do you rank Chris among the leagues TEs?

Is thier anyone you would take over him?

Probably in the top 10, but there's a bunch of guys I would take over him at the moment:

Antonio Gates, Tony Gonzo, Jermichael Finley, Dustin Keller, Vernon Davis, Dallas Clark and maybe Jason Witten. These guys are all playing top-notch again this year.

The thing is though, I'd take Davis just a few spots behind Cooley, so we have two great tight ends.

Probably in the top 10, but there's a bunch of guys I would take over him at the moment:

Antonio Gates, Tony Gonzo, Jermichael Finley, Dustin Keller, Vernon Davis, Dallas Clark and maybe Jason Witten. These guys are all playing top-notch again this year.

The thing is though, I'd take Davis just a few spots behind Cooley, so we have two great tight ends.

I agree with you.

Archived