Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FYI on the Bucs poster you know as OneDollar

cobaltblue

Die Hard,

Just a thought, but wonder if there'd be any potential to start a 'Remember One Dollar' thread where folks could make a small donation to One Dollar's family via paypal to you guys (of course would require you all to track down his wife's address)? Just a thought....anytime a man dies at a young age, you've got to be concerned about his wife and children....and doubt he'd have had life insurance.

Anyway, just a thought. I know I'd make a donation.

Well, if what I tried to do works, I am going to leave my sig the way it is for this football season.

This is the time of year where I am sometimes reminded that football isn't really "that" important in the bigger picture.

Here is to you OneDollar. You got to take a Tampa Bay Bucs Super Bowl Championship with you.

I hope and wish his family well.

I'm unable to add anything that hasn't already been said. This truly does put into perspective how little things like football really matter in the grand scheme of things. Here's to hoping he is in a far better place than us, and maybe he is hearing these kind words that we write in his behalf.

I remember the first time seeing the SB ring in his post. He at least had a chance to see it for the first time as a Bucs fan...and I couldn't believe it was his only one time...

My condolences go to his family and friends. Rest in Peace, OneDollar.

Man oh Man...................What a shame...............Dollar was a quality guy. I knew him form the ATV Connection boards besides here. He loved to ride with his son, and was very much into his family life.

God Bless Ya Onedollar..............

Isn't it a miracle.......that we are drawn to people from all across the world......different walks of life.......different states......different loves.......through this magic called the internet.

And yet, when someone.......whom we have never met.......passes....it is though we lost a good friend.

I pray for his family.......and for those of us here who may have also lost loved ones recently.

We are never promised tomorrow. Time to tell those you love.....what they mean to you.

My prayers are with his family.

Blondie

I had wondered a couple of time what became of One Dollar since the Super Bowl. Fact is I kind of looked forward to hearing from him, hearing his thoughts, even sharing a bit in his happiness. It pleases me when good things happen to people I like.

And it crushes me when sadness befalls people I like.

I’m crushed.

Glad to have crossed paths with you, brother.

May the wind always be at your back.

One Dollar

I was here long enough to see his posts, though I never replied to them. I have a 10 month old son who's precious to me and this crushes me as a father.

I also have a website dedicated to my boy: www.littlejacob.com

I'm going to give him a big hug and a kiss right now. I'll be praying for One Dollar's family.

BTW...I extracted one of his final posts from a Bucs MB. I really saddened me to feel the excitement radiating from this post. He was so looking forward to this season.

posted by One Dollar on 7/17/03

Sweeet! I just got a copy of the 2003 Media Guide.

It is 424 pages long and has the SB XXXVII Trophy & Ring in raised format on the cover with the Buc flag backdrop.

Interestingley enough it shows the Bucs future opponants for 2004 through 2009

For our Cheezer buddies they can mark down the 2005 season as the next time the Bucs will play at Green Bay.

They show the four (2 away & 2 home) Intraconf. by division opponants, the four (2 away & 2 home) Interconf. by division opponants, and the Division for the Intraconf. by position

for example in 2004 the schedule is:

Intraconference by Division (home): San Fran & Seattle

Intraconference by Division (away): Arizona & St. Louis

Interconference by Division (home): Denver & KC

Interconference by Division (away): Oakland & San Diego

Intraconference by Position (home): NFC North

Intraconference by Position (away): NFC East

Archived