Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

LMAO funny thread Puke fan arguing with Philly Fans over Skins Victory

bishtw

http://igglephans.com/iggboard/showthread.php?t=247645

I went to the Philly message board to see what they were saying about Torian running over Mikell and came across this Gem! Funny to see a Puke fan making fun of Eagles fan for losing to us when we did the same thing to them week one:ols:

Here are a few post that really made me laugh:

Cowboy Dan:......This is why your sorry ass franchise can't win a championship you bunch of ****ing losers.

Ne 1:The Eagles have won 3 championships, don't know wtf your talking about.

Cowboy Dan:Titles won before the invention of the facemask do not count.

Damned Thing: Titles won last century don't count. Or to put it in a timeframe that's familiar to you, titles won before you mother sucked....( I deleted the rest of this. They don't censor their posts)

stealth_rhino:ahahaha what a way to break that "Cowboys fans are front runners" stereotype.

You hilariously/predictably don't post after the first couple weeks, then pop in after a combo of Dallas-entering-the-bye-after-a-win coupled with an Eagles loss.

Since you clearly enjoy rooting for the Redskins, I say go for it as they'll finish ahead of your butt squad.

I find it funny how Cowboys fans are happy they had a bye week so they could regroup for the season.

A team that is notorious for stumbling late in the season is stumbling 4 weeks in.

And then they'll be tired come their stumbling time, meaning it'll be worse this year.

Guess you didn't watch any of the playoffs last year. Well really, there was no reason for you to, now was there?

Surprised your talking **** while currently last in the division, and talking about last year, really? BFD, only playoff win since when (1996 maybe)? Only thing worse then Cowpukes are their fans, You always try to talk crap about the Skins while your own team is the most underachieving team in the league. Fact is you'll never go deep in the playoffs with Bum's son as the HC.

Guess you didn't watch any of the playoffs last year. Well really, there was no reason for you to, now was there?

Wait, why are we talking about last year again? Please go to another message board, it's not like we have some kind of rivalry. We have owned you all this year, you guys need to pick it up. I mean over the past 5 years we have owned you at your house, and at ours. Redskins fans are just getting bored by your terrible play, especially against us.

Surprised your talking **** while currently last in the division, and talking about last year, really? BFD, only playoff win since when (1996 maybe)? Only thing worse then Cowpukes are their fans, You always try to talk crap about the Skins while your own team is the most underachieving team in the league. Fact is you'll never go deep in the playoffs with Bum's son as the HC.

When he opens his mouth EVER, what do you think comes out? They crowed because they had 'turned the corner' last year after their 1 playoff win in 15 years, then they get it handed to them in the opener by us. Then by the Bears. Now because they are on a 1 win streak and had a bye, they are the best again, lol. I hope they enjoy their early bye, they have 13 straight weeks of football with no rest, and the week of Thanksgiving will be hell for them.

Who cheers for Dallas? Seriously?

I can't imagine why anyone would want to cheer for that overrated franchise.

Neither can I.

Archived