Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowhurd gave the Redskins props today....

richhilljr

That can' t possibly be a good sign.

HTTR!

[uPDATE: See my post below for details. Sorry I left them out.]

[uPDATE2 (so I won't keep getting bashed for not posting it):

He basically said he is "fascinated by the Redskins." He said Shanny can "flat out coach" and that he is the Coach of the year so far for turning our talent into a .500 team. He thinks they are one of the top 2-2 teams in the NFL right now and that the Skins basically "dominated" both the Cowboys and Eagles. ]

Sorry...

He basically said he is "fascinated by the Redskins." He said Shanny can "flat out coach" and that he is the Coach of the year so far for turning our talent into a .500 team. He thinks they are one of the top 2-2 teams in the NFL right now and that the Skins basically "dominated" both the Cowboys and Eagles.

Interesting coming from someone who has traditionally been a hater.

Sorry...

He basically said he is "fascinated by the Redskins." He said Shanny can "flat out coach" and that he is the Coach of the year so far for turning our talent into a .500 team. He thinks they are one of the top 2-2 teams in the NFL right now and that the Skins basically "dominated" both the Cowboys and Eagles.

Interesting to hear although I wouldn't say we dominated both those teams, we were just able to take advantage of our opportunities and convert on them and then hold on at the end of the game

I'm not saying it wasn't said, just is it really necessary to post that??? I'm just tired of this topic being rehashed over and over... Let the MAN rest in peace...

It wasn't just what he said about Sean, it was how he was clowning 'Skins fans during that time and saying how naive we are.

If I ever got to meet him, I would beat the tar out of him.

Sorry...

It wasn't just what he said about Sean, it was how he was clowning 'Skins fans during that time and saying how naive we are.

If I ever got to meet him, I would beat the tar out of him.

MY point is that it was an actual positive response from Cowhurd which you see in the first referenced quote... Then we have the crap brought up from 2007??? How do this relate to the original post??? It doesn't. Someone just felt the need to dig back and open up a topic that should be left alone... Most of us know Sean was NOT a thug, but to still harp on this now almost 3 years later is pointless and really uncalled for.

Archived