Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Packers Look-a-Like Thread

Dan T.

hey i played in Donald Driver's celebrity golf tournament. He is an awesome guy. I root for him every week except one of course (when he plays the skins). Comparing him to Richard Simmons was a little over the top. Mutt I do like the one with the zebra that was a classic!!

party_pooper.jpg

hey i played in Donald Driver's celebrity golf tournament. He is an awesome guy. I root for him every week except one of course (when he plays the skins). Comparing him to Richard Simmons was a little over the top. Mutt I do like the one with the zebra that was a classic!!

Sadly, I can't see the image of Simmons that was posted (my browser does some weird things sometimes), but I think the point was to equate the "special pose" Driver's in in that photo to something precious you might expect from a character like Richard Simmons.

It's all in good fun - not really a personal attack on Mr. Driver.

Sadly, I can't see the image of Simmons that was posted (my browser does some weird things sometimes), but I think the point was to equate the "special pose" Driver's in in that photo to something precious you might expect from a character like Richard Simmons.

It's all in good fun - not really a personal attack on Mr. Driver.

Bingo.

I guess comparing a uniformed referee to a striped African equine is tasteful, but comparing Driver in a "I'mmmm SUPER!" pose, to Richard Simmons is "over the top", lol.

Bingo.

I guess comparing a uniformed referee to a striped African equine is tasteful, but comparing Driver in a "I'mmmm SUPER!" pose, to Richard Simmons is "over the top", lol.

Or comparing a player to gay diet guru Richard Simmons sparks outrage, but comparing a player to cannibalistic mass murderer Idi Amin doesn't generate a peep? Okey dokey. :ols:

are you joking? with a name like "purple hammer"? youve been here at most a month. maybe you should familiarize yourself with the traditional type threads before you start complaining.

Or comparing a player to gay diet guru Richard Simmons sparks outrage, but comparing a player to cannibalistic mass murderer Idi Amin doesn't generate a peep? Okey dokey. :ols:

I did one a few weeks back comparing Puke fans to kids in Iraq holding up pro-Saddam signs. Not one word of protest. Kind of surprising actually. I was considering an image of a Nazi rally instead, but thought that might be over the line. Maybe next time.

Archived