Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Packers Look-a-Like Thread

Dan T.

Does anybody find it funny that these 'ugly' guys can pull hotter women than most of us can dream of, yet we make fun of them?

I never got how people made fun of Tony Romo sits to pee. He is a good looking guy that is an NFL QB that dates Jessica Simpson. What kind of insults do you say to a person like that? You suck Romo sits to pee, you loser that bangs a hot movie star. I don't get how regular people can make fun of public figures when 9 out of 10 times they are far worse.

never got how people made fun of Tony Romo sits to pee. He is a good looking guy that is an NFL QB that dates Jessica Simpson. What kind of insults do you say to a person like that? You suck Romo sits to pee' date=' you loser that bangs a hot movie star. I don't get how regular people can make fun of public figures when 9 out of 10 times they are far worse.[/quote']

Because all of us can play better QB than he does

Does anybody find it funny that these 'ugly' guys can pull hotter women than most of us can dream of, yet we make fun of them?

I never got how people made fun of Tony Romo sits to pee. He is a good looking guy that is an NFL QB that dates Jessica Simpson. What kind of insults do you say to a person like that? You suck Romo sits to pee, you loser that bangs a hot movie star. I don't get how regular people can make fun of public figures when 9 out of 10 times they are far worse.

Wrong thread. That's okay... AT1109-Who-Cares-Sticky-NotCS_original.jpg

Archived