Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NBA 2k11 (PS3, XBOX360)

StillUnknown

Minnesota 1-2

Got blown out by 20 to Memphis last night 70-50 (estimate)

The recurring issue with this game is the extremely low scoring, compared to actual NBA Western Conference games these games are a lot less offensive. This is likely an issue with sliders, and I'm going to do more experimentation with tweaking the sliders. But that's 3 straight games now that I have put up 50 points in 4 quarters. Something needs to change.

Tired of going into the 2nd quarter up 14 - 11 :ols:

The recurring issue with this game is the extremely low scoring, compared to actual NBA Western Conference games these games are a lot less offensive. This is likely an issue with sliders, and I'm going to do more experimentation with tweaking the sliders. But that's 3 straight games now that I have put up 50 points in 4 quarters. Something needs to change.

You playing 5 minute quarters?

Everything. Hell, I just noticed last week that I have COD Modern Warfare 2. I got it for Xmas. It's Sitting on my desk, still shrinkwrapped. I probably should stop buying video games......

I got God of War III for my birthday back in March. Still haven't opened it. I wanted to play through the first two again first. Beat the first one, got about 3/4's of the way through the second and then stopped playing. 5 months ago. And God of War III was the last new game I got. Hell I don't even think I've turned on my PS3 since then. I just can't justify spending $60 on a game. That's about 2/3 of a days work for me. Back in the day I wouldn't think twice of dropping the cash. But things change. I just have too much going on to invest the cash and the time into a game.

I'm still getting NBA2K11 though. Nice change of pace.

I got God of War III for my birthday back in March. Still haven't opened it. I wanted to play through the first two again first. Beat the first one, got about 3/4's of the way through the second and then stopped playing. 5 months ago. And God of War III was the last new game I got. Hell I don't even think I've turned on my PS3 since then. I just can't justify spending $60 on a game. That's about 2/3 of a days work for me. Back in the day I wouldn't think twice of dropping the cash. But things change. I just have too much going on to invest the cash and the time into a game.

I'm still getting NBA2K11 though. Nice change of pace.

Do yourself a favor and play that Gof Of War 3. It's simply awesome.

Minnesota 1-2

Got blown out by 20 to Memphis last night 70-50 (estimate)

Tired of going into the 2nd quarter up 14 - 11 :ols:

Im playing as the Wizards in Association mode, i am embarrasingly 3-6 lol, i have gotten semi-realistic stats using 9 minute quarters, and tweaking the sliders a bit, increasing my pass accuracy slightly and 3 point shot making slightly. Also increasing the frequency of fouls so both teams can get to the line more

I only like sports games that i can play online in a dynasty mode. So before i buy this game can anyone tell me if there is an online dynasty mode, and will it allow you to do a live draft? If so..... let me know if you want to join a league. For serious gamers only. I have about 10 people that will play. Ideally we get a gamer for each team, do a live draft so all the teams are fair and play 2 games a week. Xbox platform.

- "My Player" mode is ridiculously unplayable and too demanding. Especially as a rookie starting out in combine, it's difficult to put up points and every shot you make is way off

- Haven't even attempted Jordan Challenge

- There might be an online dynasty mode but I can't play online.

105197061-3.jpg

This is pretty much the most points I can score, with 5 minute quarters

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I've been thinking about getting for awhile now. Vishal played it and said that I should just keep playing 2K11 and save my money--that it's essentially the same game. Still, it's easily my favorite sports series right now (perhaps of all time) so I'm torn. Plus I want to dunk on fools with the European Blake Griffin.

I've been thinking about getting for awhile now. Vishal played it and said that I should just keep playing 2K11 and save my money--that it's essentially the same game. Still, it's easily my favorite sports series right now (perhaps of all time) so I'm torn. Plus I want to dunk on fools with the European Blake Griffin.

Disagree on not getting it. I think its the least "glitchy" of all 2k games (every year there is something). I think they fixed a lot of little annoyances and of course added animations. It is much more fluid. If you play it a lot it's worth it, if you play a game here and there, it probably isn't.

Thats what i was doing. I only play with the wizards...So i'm most looking forward to their new uni's & court in 2k12. I love playing against the heat and lakers and my online record was like 110-65?

you got ps3 or xbox?

Disagree on not getting it. I think its the least "glitchy" of all 2k games (every year there is something). I think they fixed a lot of little annoyances and of course added animations. It is much more fluid. If you play it a lot it's worth it, if you play a game here and there, it probably isn't.

Say no more. Next paycheck I got it.

Thats what i was doing. I only play with the wizards...So i'm most looking forward to their new uni's & court in 2k12. I love playing against the heat and lakers and my online record was like 110-65?

you got ps3 or xbox?

PS3 of course

Archived