Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

We are still somewhat in this game because Ariza is hot from 3. Gotta find some other avenues in case that goes cold.

Seraphin kills me, gets a good feed inside from Wall, puts it on the floor instead of going up strong and immediately gets stripped.

Edited by StillUnknown

We are still somewhat in this game because Ariza is hot from 3. Gotta find some other avenues in case that goes cold.

Seraphin kills me, gets a good feed from one, puts it on the floor instead of going up strong and immediately gets stripped.

We need to get Beal more involved in the offense.  He's out of rhythm, not really finding places to go with the ball, and doing some camping out behind the 3 point line.

The defense has also got to get better.  We haven't been boxing Drummond out and we've been letting Josh Smith drive and kick... that shouldn't be happening.  The guards have got to play better.

Wall and Beal are going to have to take over the second half.

We need to get Beal more involved in the offense.  He's out of rhythm, not really finding places to go with the ball, and doing some camping out behind the 3 point line.

The defense has also got to get better.  We haven't been boxing Drummond out and we've been letting Josh Smith drive and kick... that shouldn't be happening.  The guards have got to play better.

Wall and Beal are going to have to take over the second half.

I don't like Wall settling for so many jumpshots, especially with 10+ left on the shot clock. Some of his attempts have been head scratchers 

Jesus that was a terrible possession.  Terrible interior D and the guards aren't staying in front of the penetration.

So Beal closes out super hard on Billups who is five feet behind the 3 pt line which leads to easy interior penetration.  WTF are they doing?

Defense should be better than it has.  That's more disappointing to me than the poor start offensively.

Gortat finding his stride in the 2nd half, he's our best rebounder by a mile.

He has to start Friday, even with him not being that familiar with the system, he's better than Trever Booker at everything.

Agreed.

Second chance points killing us.  Not finishing the defense.

Frustration fouls from the Pistons and they've led the whole game.