Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

The offense was better when they were cutting and moving more off the ball.  They've got everyone standing on spots outside often now so Wall and Beal can "create."  The result is boring and ****ty.  The only wizard catching a pass in motion with any regularity now is the big in a PnR situation.  

28 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

That picture is prior to the start of the game. I don't typically go into any game before tipoff/kickoff/first inning. 

Which is fine, but another 7,000 people did not show up for that 12k that the team announced.  Even looking at the crowd when the camera panned on it during the course of the game, there couldn't have been more than 8000 people MAX in attendance. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

That picture is prior to the start of the game. I don't typically go into any game before tipoff/kickoff/first inning. 

No, that's a pretty accurate picture of the crowd.  I watched some of the second quarter before I turned it off, and that was pretty much the crowd last night give or take 1K.  LOL @ 12K announced crowd, that's hilarious.  If you were on twitter last night, pics of the small crowd were all over, and people were amazed that there was such a small crowd at an NBA game (especially in a game where your superstar scores 50.  If you watch First Take, or any other ESPN show today, they'll probably comment on the pathetic crowd.  I think this is it, the Dam might have cracked as far as patience & interest of this team.  Nights like these go a long way towards firing the GM.

Edited by samy316
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, STBonecrusher21 said:

Home crowd group should get a "Please Fire Ernie" every home game. All game.

They keep advertising that 'group rate' for groups of 10 or more in desperation to get the stands filled.

I'm not a fan of giving Ted gate revenue but they are trying to make it easier for someone to coordinate it.