Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

So Blair or Seraphin, can't tell which, grabs the rebound and telegraphs the pass to Bynum. Irving steals it and gets a running start towards the basket with only Blair/Seraphin in front of him and eeeeveryone else except Bynum on the other side of the court. He settles for a quick three off the dribble. Not great, but he's a good enough shooter to make it a decent selection. He missed, and when that ball came off the glass TWO Cavaliers jerseys are there at the rim surrounding Blair. We were lucky the ball went out of bounds off them, because our whole ****ing team was still on the other end of the court. Pathetic effort.

Bynum is just chucking.

That was a three from Butler. Should be 61.

Humphries does a fantastic job of drawing off ball fouls. You can tell he pisses the other guys off.

So are they going to review that Butler three and give us the extra point? I didn't think it was a close call...

So the raptors are about to win and Chicago is down At halftime.

This would be a disastrous loss for Chicago.

$20 we're the Washington Monuments within three years. Perfect fit for the Washington Capitals and even moreso Ted's Monumental Sports and Entertainment. It's so RIP Bullets. Dreams......crushed. **** you Ted.

90% chance you are right.

100% chance everyone still wears bullets only gear at games.

Chicago making a comeback. Seriously, I would rather play the Raptors in the first round. Either we beat them and get that monkey off our back, or we hold true to form, they beat us, and maybe we get a new coach. Win-win for me.

I take it back... Bynum maybe not so good tonight :(

Only way he can impact a game is if those junk shots actually fall. Zero court vision, zero patience, and zero presence on defense. I said it on RealGM: hopefully the only other time he sees a minute for the Wizards is if we're blowing the other team out.

Hopefully Otto's ankle isn't bad. This is just the kind of thing he didn't need to happen going into the playoffs.