Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Nah, he still talks way too much of DC to consider OKC "home". I'm sure he'd be just fine playing out his career in OKC, but part of the reason that makes KD coming back realistic is that he hasn't shut the door on the possibility. He has to know that with him, we would be good enough, especially in the East, to compete for a finals slot. Maybe if OKC flames out in the playoffs again, he'll want a change of scenery. 

I don't think he comes back simply because I'm not accustomed to **** like that happening to us. I will say its either us or OKC though, I'd be shocked if he left for anywhere else.

If we had KD on this team today, we'd be a big favorite to win the title, much less reach the finals. In two years we'd be even better--that's when you're going to have an AS Beal and Wall in his prime.

I should post here more often instead of BF since I'm already here all the time.

Okay so on Reddit I saw that most people around the Kings think that Boogie will not sign with them again and will want out. I saw on BF that it is possible that getting Boogie would be more probable then landing KD, because of how close John and Boogie are. I'd love to have KD but honestly getting Boogie would not really be a drop off. Potential to have the best C in the league and potentially the best PG in the league? I'm down for that.

Would yall love Boogie on the Wiz? I would.

Durant is the best player in the world by a fair margin. Yes, it would be a big drop off from him to Cousins. Cousins is a star caliber player but he ain't Durant. Durant is going to go down as one of the best ever.

Cousins isn't the best C in the league either. He's a terrific offensive player but he can be pretty damn terrible on D.

I'd love to have him, but let's not act like he has any real control over his fate right now. Just because he wants out doesn't mean he's going anywhere for years. He's got three more years after this one on his contract. Sacramento owns him. Only way they're going to trade him is for a fair offer in return and no one is going to give them that for him. If he goes anywhere, it won't be until 2017.

If Cousins truly wanted to come here and soon, he wouldn't have signed that long term extension. He made his bed and he's going to have to lie in it.

Making that first three took the lid off.

Edited by stevemcqueen1

Frye has four fouls and Vucevic has three. Be nice to get them out of this game.

I'd like to see KS start at the 4 for a couple of weeks and get a green light to take 14 shots a game. Just to see how he responds. If he can do it well enough he could be the future after Nene, because let's face it there are no young bigs on this team and Nene is gone after next season.

I don't think he has a prayer of guarding the PF position.

Beautiful defense, beautiful fast break, terrific finish.