Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Wizards crapping the bed in the 4th again

I will never understand why Wittman leaves his starters on the bench so long to start the 4th.

---------- Post added March-3rd-2013 at 08:12 PM ----------

Never like to see Wall shooting 3's with that much time on the shot clock.

Edited by StillUnknown

Wall's having another great fourth quarter.

Lucky they called that offensive on Philly.

And then Wall hits a jumper. Don't really feel comfortable with him taking those at this juncture but not much I can do about it.

Edited by mmzznnxx

As I said 2 days ago? Wall's jumper has improved and yes it is translating on the floor now. You could already see it in his FTs (which someone told me was bull**** and irrelevant), but reality is it does mean something when he is hitting most his free throws now.

As I said 2 days ago? Wall's jumper has improved and yes it is translating on the floor now. You could already see it in his FTs (which someone told me was bull**** and irrelevant), but reality is it does mean something when he is hitting most his free throws now.

He hit a jumpshot to seal a game not too long ago, that didn't magically improve his jumpshot.

Jumpshots improve through repetition, confidence is a result of said repetition.

My point about his FT's is that he's always been a mid 75-80% FT shooter, his jumper still suffers.

He hit a jumpshot to seal a game not too long ago, that didn't magically improve his jumpshot.

Jumpshots improve through repetition, confidence is a result of said repetition.

My point about his FT's is that he's always been a mid 75-80% FT shooter, his jumper still suffers.

no his rookie year he was at 76.7% with his FT which is meh to poor for a guard. Last year about 79%, and this year up to 83% so far which is nice. From the basics that is what you look for if a guy can hit FTs. Its not the end all be all thing but there is definitely a correlation there.

I am not saying this because he sealed the game I am saying it because in the knicks game and tonight they are just looking smoother (especially off the dribble) and going in more frequently. He will still have his games where he doesn't make him and they look bad but it would be everygame like it basically has been through his 1st 2 seasons in the nba

Hope Beal isn't sidelined for long, our depth takes a serious hit without him.

Winning is always better. Just not sure with them in such a deep hole if climbing to dreadful is better than being abysmal. This team probably still needs at least one more high lottery pick and to get it right.