Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Australian Rules Football

CoolUsernameHere

You think he's nice now, you should see them during mating season! They have a habit of attacking anything and everything that ventures near their nest.

In saying that, once a pair get to know their human neighbours, they have been known to bring the chicks down for a meet-and-greet. When I lived just out of Brisbane (Qld), we had a family of magpies that would eat out of our hands, and were very protective of both their young and of us, as they would often kill snakes and fight for the remains with the kookaburras.

• 5 months later...

Hey everyone! Looks like the season is starting soon! A few round one games will be on espn3.com, for those of you in the States who want to catch some games.

Any predictions for this season? This will be my first season following the sport, so I obviously have none. I'm looking forward to watching some games this year, and maybe choosing a team to root for to increase my interest.

Maybe this, combined with Arena football will satisfy my hunger for men tackling each other for the year, since the NFL is locking out.

For those of you who jumped onboard the Collingwood wagon last seaon, last night we played off in the pre-season comp Grand Final, and walked away victorious. The pre-season comp allows every player on the list the chance to showcase themselves as some are listed as rookies, and only get a chance at a senior game if they are promoted at some stage through the season to replace a senior player who is placed on the long-term injury list (8 weeks or longer).

So, after winning TWO major pieces of silverware in a space of 6 months, we now have a week off in readiness for the season opener on Thursday 24th March, with Collingwood playing their first game on Sat 26th. This game will be played at our only indoor stadium.

You think he's nice now, you should see them during mating season! They have a habit of attacking anything and everything that ventures near their nest.

In saying that, once a pair get to know their human neighbours, they have been known to bring the chicks down for a meet-and-greet. When I lived just out of Brisbane (Qld), we had a family of magpies that would eat out of our hands, and were very protective of both their young and of us, as they would often kill snakes and fight for the remains with the kookaburras.

I know this is pre-bump, but that's ****ing awesome.

• 2 weeks later...
Yep, the real team ...... of coke snorters! I have a list of players (and ex-players) who tested positive, at least twice, for cocaine use.

Sounds like they want to be like the Brokebacks!

I like it. Hawthorn's been my team since I was 9 years old. It's not my fault they're named the same as my hometown in NJ.....

Archived