Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

(The somewhat pointless) ESPN.com Week 3 Power Rankings

CrypticVillain

I think we are much better than the Eagles. Just not impressed with them. Vick might be decent or even good in spot duty, but I don't think he can do well for an extended period of time.

And Korn on the Kolb is like a deer in headlights. Maybe I'm premature here, but he doesn't look like he has the infamous "it". Looks closer to Jason Campbell than Donovan McNabb.

I think we sweep the Eagles. Might lose @ Dallas. The Giants are the team to beat in the division right now.

I think we are much better than the Eagles. Just not impressed with them. Vick might be decent or even good in spot duty, but I don't think he can do well for an extended period of time.

And Korn on the Kolb is like a deer in headlights. Maybe I'm premature here, but he doesn't look like he has the infamous "it". Looks closer to Jason Campbell than Donovan McNabb.

I think we sweep the Eagles. Might lose @ Dallas. The Giants are the team to beat in the division right now.

The Giants are the team to beat??? Can you explain why?

Yeah I was just about to ask the same thing. The Giants looked like crap in their win against Carolina and they got smoked by Indy who got beat by the Texans. Giants have not exactly established themselves. Eli has been making bad decisions and their defense sucks.

Yeah I was just about to ask the same thing. The Giants looked like crap in their win against Carolina and they got smoked by Indy who got beat by the Texans. Giants have not exactly established themselves. Eli has been making bad decisions and their defense sucks.

Yes. In my opinion, all of the NFC East teams have big problems. But gun to my head I am going Skins, Eagles, Giants, and Cowboys. But these rankings can change every week because none of these teams are clicking on the level that they should be.

Really by default. Dallas is already in a hole and I don't think Philly is very good.

I meant more of for us, NY is the team to beat. But even looking at the division as a whole, I would probably say the same. NY has the experience in their system while we're in year 1 of all our changes. I don't think it would be impossible to win the division, but second place would be a heckuva turnaround regardless.

Really by default. Dallas is already in a hole and I don't think Philly is very good.

I meant more of for us, NY is the team to beat. But even looking at the division as a whole, I would probably say the same. NY has the experience in their system while we're in year 1 of all our changes. I don't think it would be impossible to win the division, but second place would be a heckuva turnaround regardless.

I see what you are saying, but like I said, things could change weekly. After two weeks, I don't know how the rest of the season will turnout. And that is how it is suppose to be because it has only been two weeks. :ols:

So you don't think Philly is very good based on their performance this season, but with the Giants you're basing it off of their experience in the past?!?! You can't ignore the Giants poor play this season and acknowledge Philly's when making these conclusions. Skins are the best team right now.

So you don't think Philly is very good based on their performance this season, but with the Giants you're basing it off of their experience in the past?!?! You can't ignore the Giants poor play this season and acknowledge Philly's when making these conclusions. Skins are the best team right now.

Eli Manning > Kevin Kolb.

If the Eagles had McNabb, you'd be right.

Archived