Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WEEK 2 Expert Picks: YAHOO!, ESPN, Sunday Countdown,Madden, NBC, FOX, CBS, et al.

iMeast

I heard that too, also the guys who come on after him, also picked the Skins to win.

The sentiment from all of them seemed to be that the Colts defense is more finesse and less suited for the Texans offense. Said, Skins have a much more physical defense, will probably see Foster have a down week, since the pendulum swings wide both ways...one huge game, then a letdown game. On the road, texans still a relatively young team, they could be overlooking Skins cause they just beat their biggest rival AND they have the inter-state rival(Dallas) next week to play....this game against the Skins is kind of sandwiched in-between two huge games.

like portisbetts said hate hate hate i think the difference in the game is the scheme shanahan said the zone blocking scheme is designed to work better against the 4-3 defense the colts run a 4-3(cover 2) and so do the texans(regular 4-3) the colts running game is terrible we played a dallas d that knew we were going to run the ball we have a 3 -4 D against their zone running game our only problem will be their passing game

Love the underdog role. Did anyone else find it hilarious how Rodney Harrison said Dallas would win "with conviction" last week? lol Nothing better than making the "experts" look like idiots. This week is gonna be tough. Our offense HAS to score at least 20 in order to keep up and we can't have turnovers. Giving that Texans offense a short field will kill us. That said, I'm still taking the Skins in a close one...HTTR!

Love having the media doubt us, makes it that much sweeter when we get the win and then they spend the whole night explaining how we actually won the game instead of the team they expected to win. Should be great if we win again Sunday to hear what they have to say

lol, I have yet to hear them talk about how we "won the game", as you say. They only talk about how the other team lost.

Yeah theisman was slathering all over miles austin in his analysis of Dallas. And he joined the mantra that Dallas gave the game away. Ugh... I think we need a break out game for a WR not named moss to turn some heads here.

Who cares? Just get wins period. Media can't win or lose a game for us. Only we can. Handle business and keep it moving...

Archived