Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

December 17, 2009: Black Thursday for Extremeskins

skinnyfan57

Is it just me or has this forum been less entertaining since Vinny was ousted?

I miss the divisiveness. I miss the terrible roster moves and the massive bannings that ensued. I even miss the wacky idiocy of those crazy ass Vinny apologists.

Being a real team and winning football games is great and all but stability and organization does not make for a very entertaining message board.

I know this is a partial joke thread....

But the reality is, the divisiveness and debate hasn't gone away. Its just gone to more intelligent subjects now that our FO isn't a laughingstock.

If you can't find good debate, or even apologists, around here, its because you aren't looking hard enough.

go to ATN then. most of the non-stop complainers and bickerers are over there in Oakland threads reliving the same past you apparently want to re-live.

the rest of us will be here, actually looking for discussions and answers, rather than just looking to forecast doom just to say "I told you so."

I know this is a partial joke thread....

But the reality is, the divisiveness and debate hasn't gone away. Its just gone to more intelligent subjects now that our FO isn't a laughingstock.

If you can't find good debate, or even apologists, around here, its because you aren't looking hard enough.

Amen Conn, the debates are good ones now instead of the same threads that always came up last year. It's good to see the board like this and it had a lot to do with me joining instead of just reading

Archived