Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

As promised, I'm here to eat my crow.

Kurenai

Apart for the miracle game, I can't remember a game that came down to the wire like this. I was shaking. Romo sits to pee almost gave me a heart attack.

Great game. We'll see you later this season and I'm sure the Cowboys will be prepared. I'm certain that will be a close one too.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

There's already an Alex Barron-bashing thread on the Cowboys' forum. It's got nearly 50 posts already. There is high, high hatred for him in the days to come.

What's great about that call was that it wasn't a nit-picky call. You can't blame it on reffing... it was blatant and almost impossible not to call.

Our Skins lucked out a bit. They look like a 4-12 team. Cant score 6 points when in the redzone.

I take the win. 1-0 in general. I-0 in our division. A win. But im still a bit pissed.

Give a little credit. They looked like a team learning a new system.

HUGE ups to our D for pretty much shutting out Dallas all game aside from an unbelievably short field...

What's great about that call was that it wasn't a nit-picky call. You can't blame it on reffing... it was blatant and almost impossible not to call.

There's actually some peace of mind in that. I'd be livid if the game had been lost on a ticky-tack holding call.

This was an epic game. Bitterly fought down to the wire. I predicted a low-scoring Dallas win, and it was low-scoring all right, but with the reverse result. It's hard to think of an NFL game in recent memory that's come down to such drama the way this one has. The ratings will probably be reported as astronomical tomorrow morning. Millions of fingernails were probably chewed down to the root tonight, in front of TVs in households and elsewhere.

McNabb looked younger and agile, the Skins offense looked smooth at first, (so did Dallas', but our kicker can't kick field goals.....) and the Hall fumble return for a TD was unfathomable. Haynesworth had a sour look on his face after the game, which left me pleased, and I think Romo sits to pee had a very solid outing, considering how little help he got from his offensive line.

This was a true classic.

All credit to McNabb, Shanahan, and the Redskins franchise. Look forward to the next meeting, in Week 15.

I look forward to playing our backups in week 15 when we sit all our starters due to the fact that you guys suck and lost complete control of anything and everything along with the other ****s in the division and Rex Grossman throws for 5,000 yards.

This was an epic game. Bitterly fought down to the wire. I predicted a low-scoring Dallas win, and it was low-scoring all right, but with the reverse result. It's hard to think of an NFL game in recent memory that's come down to such drama the way this one has. The ratings will probably be reported as astronomical tomorrow morning. Millions of fingernails were probably chewed down to the root tonight, in front of TVs in households and elsewhere.

McNabb looked younger and agile, the Skins offense looked smooth at first, (so did Dallas', but our kicker can't kick field goals.....) and the Hall fumble return for a TD was unfathomable. Haynesworth had a sour look on his face after the game, which left me pleased, and I think Romo sits to pee had a very solid outing, considering how little help he got from his offensive line.

This was a true classic.

All credit to McNabb, Shanahan, and the Redskins franchise. Look forward to the next meeting, in Week 15.

congrats on the win, can't wait till we meet again

Lots of respect to you guys for coming back after a loss and eating your crow. That was a nailbiter. My heart was in my throat at the end there. Good game and we look forward to hearing from you toward the end of the season.

Archived