Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Eastbound and Down Season 2 premiere Sept. 26

jroc96

Why are the awesome HBO shows on Sunday night? Boardwalk Empire and Eastbound and Down both are on Sundays

You think it's a bad thing? I personally really like it...Entourage, TrueBlood and Hung on Sunday nights...gives the weekend a nice ending and something to look forward to on a Sunday night before the work week starts.

Love Eastbound and Down...Boardwalk Empire looks awesome as well. Might have to give Dexter another try. Glad to know HBO's fall lineup looks as good as the summer one.

Alright, so let me get this straight. So I gotta pay for a blow job, and I gotta pay for a ****in' hotel room too? Well that seems like I'm spending too much money for nothin' I got a house. You can just get your ass over and we could just do the blow job here. And can I wear the 'SCREAM' mask? The mask from 'SCREAM' while I do you from behind.

:ols: I can't wait!! :beavisnbutthead:

• 2 weeks later...
so, does everyone agree that the season 2 premier last night was hillarious?

it's only gonna get funnier.

Not really sure what to think yet. I was definitely laughing at parts but the show is obviously really different now, being in Mexico and all. It also has a more serious tone to it, carrying over from the final episode of the last season.

I think the season has potential, but it will take some adjusting.

I agree with artmonk.

I think they had to setup the season with this episode considering how the show ended in season1.

There were a few hilarious scenes though. I feel like the Kenny Powers character is being taken too seriously by McBride now. Season1, his quips and jokes, etc felt real and genuine. Now it feels forced and unnatural. I hope it doesn't flop b/c I absolutely loved season1.

I understand you guys thinking his role felt "forced" in the first episode. But i think you guys are missing that that was by design. He was forcing it in the first episode. Forcing himself not to be the same old Kenny Powers we saw in the first season. But didn't you notice how all that changed as soon as he rode onto the baseball field on the motorcycle? At that moment, the Kenny Powers from season 1 was back.

"Kenny Powers" is obviously living a different life when we first see him in the season 2 premiere. He's taking himself more seriously because he's given baseball up (or so he thinks) and has once again abandoned the "Kenny Powers" persona. Now that people are figuring out who he is, he's going to embrace it again and get back that old flame that makes Kenny Powers who he is. He'll go from snorting coke on mopeds in the middle of the night to snorting coke on the bench between the 2nd and 3rd innings. You watch, it's going to get every bit as funny, if not funnier than it was last season.

Kenny Powers is getting back in his groove folks. lol

That's not the only thing Kenny Powers has up his sleeve this eve...

I heard an interview with McBride (or someone closely associated with the show, can't remember who) that this season is going to be "darker" than last. So I'm not sure that the new feeling is gonna go away.

Even so, it's the funniest ****ing show around.

Archived