Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sniff...sniff...I smell puke fan fear...

tr1

So, we Cowboy fans are affraid, is that it?

I don't think that's the case. I think that nobody likes the idea of having Holland and Barron starting in place of Colombo and Kozier but, we do feel pretty good about our defense and how they will match up against your OL. We'll show up and just see what happens.

As super awesome as your defense matches up with our supremely over matched OL, I think our D may just match up a smidge better against your second stringers. I may be totally alone in that opinion. Call me crazy

It's possible. Well see how it all works out. As they say, that's why you play the games.

My feeling on you is this, IF the Cowboys win you say something that will get you banned likely, and if the Boys lose you'll disappear the same way you appeared, either way you are most likely to be NFL.

No. If we lose, I'll be here to congratulate. Face it, we do not have the least bit of influence on the outcome of the game, or of any games. We all like to brag on our teams, but in the end, whether Dallas wins or loses, it'll be beyond my control. I'll be happy with a win and pissed with a loss, but in the end I cannot affect the outcome. So, I'll be here one way or another.

Who knows what the score will be, Mr. Snarky, but your oline is in bad shape and that makes Romo sits to pee vulnerable, wouldnt you agree?

Can I change my username?

Yes, I would agree. Garrett is going to have to give Barron some help, and I wouldn't count on the running game too much.

The trash talk is getting so old. Can't it just be Sunday night already so we can settle this?

I just don't recall a time where a team's fans coming off a 4-12 season were this confident that they're going to beat a team coming off an 11-5 season in which they were division champs and won a lopsided playoff game. It just seems odd but we'll find out soon enough.

The trash talk is getting so old. Can't it just be Sunday night already so we can settle this?

I just don't recall a time where a team's fans coming off a 4-12 season were this confident that they're going to beat a team coming off an 11-5 season in which they were division champs and won a lopsided playoff game. It just seems odd but we'll find out soon enough.

OMFG!

DUDE, last year means N-O-T-H-I-N-G!

If you have trouble with that, here you go:

nothing- one of no interest, value, or consequence.

Does that make it any easier for you to realize that this isn't the same 4-12 team? Good God.

does anyone recall Dallas coming off 3 straight 5-11 seasons? Does anyone recall Dallas hiring Bill Parcells? Now to the biggest question. Does anyone recall Dallas and/or it's fan's start huffing and puffing and threatening to blow the doors off the rest of the NFL? As visitors we get that we enter at our own risk....but is there any intelligent life amongst us? The Redskins will clearly be better than last year. Dallas is still very talented and has averaged 11 wins over the last 3 seasons. With that as the backdrop....why is the word "scared" being tossed around? You can always throw the records out the window when these 2 teams play. See you Sunday night!

OMFG!

DUDE, last year means N-O-T-H-I-N-G!

If you have trouble with that, here you go:

nothing- one of no interest, value, or consequence.

Does that make it any easier for you to realize that this isn't the same 4-12 team? Good God.

That's completely false. Your roster is mostly the same. Last year would mean nothing only if the entire team was new. That's not the case. Until proven otherwise, this is a team COMING OFF a 4-12 season. I didn't say this is a 4-12 team, but a team who is COMING OFF a 4-12 season. Until they prove they're better than that, there's nothing else to go by.

I would save my boasting at least until the Skins prove they can pull off at least 8 wins.

Let's see - the Redskins have a new awesome coach who in the last 3 years he coached won 50% of the time, and that was with better and younger talent than he has now in Washington. The Redskins have a coach that has done nothing since his blocking scheme was ruled illegal by the NFL!

I am just trembling with fear, because Shanahan might take an awesomely talented team to a 16-0 record! NOT!

That's completely false. Your roster is mostly the same. Last year would mean nothing only if the entire team was new. That's not the case. Until proven otherwise, this is a team COMING OFF a 4-12 season. I didn't say this is a 4-12 team, but a team who is COMING OFF a 4-12 season. Until they prove they're better than that, there's nothing else to go by.

I would save my boasting at least until the Skins prove they can pull off at least 8 wins.

Eff that. Miami went from 1-15 to winning their division over the Patriots. This is the NFL. Teams turn it around every single year. Why would we contain our enthusiasm when we're facing a team that averaged 12 points against us last year and we corrected our two biggest weaknesses being Oline and QB play? Your Oline is in shambles and your run game is suspect. I think we can score more than 12 points to beat you.

Besides, we'll be playing 11 against 10 when your offense takes the field so we clearly have the advantage there :ols:

Eff that. Miami went from 1-15 to winning their division over the Patriots. This is the NFL. Teams turn it around every single year. Why would we contain our enthusiasm when we're facing a team that averaged 12 points against us last year and we corrected our two biggest weaknesses being Oline and QB play? Your Oline is in shambles and your run game is suspect. I think we can score more than 12 points to beat you.

Besides, we'll be playing 11 against 10 when your offense takes the field so we clearly have the advantage there :ols:

+1

Puke fans are doing a lot of whistling in the dark...:ols:

You have THREE new starters on that o-line Sunday night. Three guys who've not impressed during the preseason. Forget pass protection, your three running backs failed to produce during the preseason, as well. Witten's role will be reduced simply because he'll be needed to block. And, it'll be difficult to pass to Austin for long gains because Romo sits to pee just won't have the time.

Our quarterback position has improved. Our o-line has improved. Our running backs are better than last year. Our tight ends are healthy. With the exception of DL, our entire defense has improved.

Oh, and your defensive first unit during the preseason looked very, very ordinary.

Be afraid.

You're right. 23 new players, including the QB, 2 RBs, all but 2 WRs, 3 OL, 2/3 of the DL, and CB, along with a new Head Coach, Offensive Coordinator, and Defensive Coordinator is mostly the same. What were we thinking.

And you're not coming off of a lopsided playoff win. You're coming off of a lopsided playoff LOSS. Or have you forgotten the Vikings game?

uhhhh, lets see.....new gm, new head coach, new OC, new DC, new qb, new back up qb's, new offensive lineman, new defensive lineman, new WR's, new back up RB's, new returners (potentially). new trainers, coaches (except for Danny Smith) but yeah were pretty much the same team as last year.

The puke fan stupidity is getting out of control, too bad none of em will show up after sunday...heck I expect them to logout at halftime never to be seen again....until they win a game and ESPN crowns them kings once again....stupid bandwagon fans and their wagons...

The puke fan stupidity is getting out of control, too bad none of em will show up after sunday...heck I expect them to logout at halftime never to be seen again....until they win a game and ESPN crowns them kings once again....stupid bandwagon fans and their wagons...

I've been here since the start of 2008. Why would I randomly leave now? And I assure you, I'm very far from a bandwagon fan. Come on, that's just a weak insult.

Roster is hardly the same. OL has been upgraded, you can't argue that. Cooley he one of the best TE's in the game and teams prepare for him. That changes everything.

There is no boasting on this end. Cowboy fans talk about Dez Bryant being unleashed, your about to see an entire team be unleashed. This is not Jim Zorn's Redskins.

So which are you?

"Any Cowboys fan that thinks the Redskins game is just another game is either very young or very stupid."

-Anonymous veteran Dallas fan

Roster is hardly the same. OL has been upgraded, you can't argue that. Cooley he one of the best TE's in the game and teams prepare for him. That changes everything.

There is no boasting on this end. Cowboy fans talk about Dez Bryant being unleashed, your about to see an entire team be unleashed. This is not Jim Zorn's Redskins.

So which are you?

"Any Cowboys fan that thinks the Redskins game is just another game is either very young or very stupid."

-Anonymous veteran Dallas fan

I never said the roster is the same. I was responding to someone saying "last year means absolutely nothing. ZERO." I don't agree. I think if you've got even 1 similar player, then last year has something to do with it.

I never said the roster is the same. I was responding to someone saying "last year means absolutely nothing. ZERO." I don't agree. I think if you've got even 1 similar player, then last year has something to do with it.

are you really going to freaking lie like that? post # 109, YOU....."your roster is mostly the same".

unlike the people you are used to dealing with the average Skins fan isnt that stupid or gullible.

Archived