Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If the NY Giant release WR Victor Cruz ...

mi6

It looks like the giants will probably keep 6 and Cruz should get a spot.

It looks like Nicks, Smith, Manningham, Barden and then Cruz over either Moss or Hagan. Cruz has looked pretty consistent over the preseason so I'd be shocked if they don't make room for him. The giants are really deep at WR though, so I don't think he's a complete lock like a lot of us assume.

I don't get how an undrafted rookie FA who is having a decent pre-season is being put into the same stratum as Tom Brady, Favre, AP and CJ in this thread?

It seems kind of silly, and a little insulting to the OP.

If it were under the "Waiver Wire" Thread, then we wouldn't be having this problem. It's people's way of saying, "Did you need to start a thread on this?"

OF COURSE it's silly, it's supposed to be.

I don't get how an undrafted rookie FA who is having a decent pre-season is being put into the same stratum as Tom Brady, Favre, AP and CJ in this thread?

It seems kind of silly, and a little insulting to the OP.

Thanks! The snide remarks are plain childish and unnecessary. You don't like the thread, move on to the next. There are numerous posts on this forum that some might tag as being ridiculous. But, that's the beauty of forums. It's a place where fans can share their opinions/views without prejudice.

The reason why I mentioned this is that unlike the Skins, the Giants are stacked at the WR position. And, they have some really talented ones! Not all of them are going to make the cut to the final 53.

Anyone of them would be a marked improvement than what we currently have, and will have on our 53 man roster.

Relax, and make the most of your labor day weekend.

Archived