Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Look at this Devin Thomas from his FB

mikeumd

Back it up, Dev.

I've got high hopes for Thomas this year.

I heard someone say something interesting on one of the local shows yesterday that Shanny was doing the right thing by putting Devin at the bottom of the depth chart so he would have to work and earn his way up to a starting position because it would build his character and work ethic. From what I've heard, Devin has really responded to the challenge and is hungry to learn from Galloway & KMc.

Seriously don't get all the hate for Thomas. He hasn't produced, we get it. But he's been in there working hard and seems to be really motivated. He doesn't talk as if he's "arrived" and always acknowledges the need to get better. He has a great opportunity in front of him to do some big things.

I hope he has that type of season this year. Also I hope he does not ever get on that damn cover nor any active Redskin.

ICAM I'm pulling for Devin to be the consistent playmaker we all flashes of in '09. NO Skins on Madden please.This is the kind of love and recognition we can do without.

hm. ego much?

Eh, I don't think so... I mean it's pretty funny, especially given his position on the depth chart.

All I know is, I hope he elevates his game enough this season to be in contention for the Madden cover. I'm sure we could all agree that however unlikely, it couldn't do us any harm when it comes to W's. =P

Archived