Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jets Fireman Ed deebo's some giants fan for messing up his chant!

tone_dubbz

http://www.nesn.com/2010/08/fireman-ed-fights-back-after-giants-fan-attempts-to-steal-iconic-fans-thunder.html

Anybody see this during the game last night? Fireman Ed shoving some giants fan because he was trying to interrupt his famous J-E-T-S chant. I thought it was pretty funny. Good for him, I wouldn't let that :pooh: fly in FedEx if some gnats fan tried to mess up the HTTR song!

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfB9MiwOzvo&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfB9MiwOzvo&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Good for him, I wouldn't let that :pooh: fly in FedEx if some gnats fan tried to mess up the HTTR song!

You do realize they share the same stadium. I think they both have a right to that claim. That said, the Giants fan was being a HUGE douche bag. Somebody should have given him a upper cut.

I'll bet the Jets made sure that Ed got his same front row perch in the new venue. I wouldn't be surprised if they found a way to get him around the steep PSL fee to occupy those seats. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if he was now under contract at this point. Ed is an icon and the Jets have always lacked an identity as second class citizens in NY.

Does anyone know if Ed is in the fan section of the HOF? I know Chief Zee and the Hogettes are.

You do realize they share the same stadium. I think they both have a right to that claim. That said, the Giants fan was being a HUGE douche bag. Somebody should have given him a upper cut.

Yeah but it was a home game for the Jets. I always joke my giant fan friends that they play at the Jets stadium.

Hey, I'm glad to see some fans of the Giants finally making some noise and not just sitting in their seat sipping tea. It has been wayyyy too quiet at Giant home games. Some young blood is needed at Giants' games to make some noise. It is time for the older generation to stay at home and watch games.

Every other stadium (or almost every other) is rowdy and loud when the other team has the ball. Not at Giant games, or at least not nearly as often. Giants' fans with an attitude, it's about time!!

Although, that was a Jets home game so maybe he shouldn't have done that.

Archived