Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tuesday 8/17 Twitter- Practice closed

texasthunder

@granthpaulsen

Albert Haynesworth was examined and then didn't return for the rest of practice. He said: ''I'm alright. Ask the coach, I have no comment.''

2 minutes ago via txt

Lets not blow this up anymore than it needs to be. He may have gotten a knock or flare up to his knee so the coaches asked him to sit out the rest of practice as a precaution. Until we hear otherwise lets not go overboard.

Lets not blow this up anymore than it needs to be. He may have gotten a knock or flare up to his knee so the coaches asked him to sit out the rest of practice as a precaution. Until we hear otherwise lets not go overboard.

Nobody went overboard, I literally just copied and pasted Grant Paulson's tweet?

Nobody went overboard, I literally just copied and pasted Grant Paulson's tweet?

Sorry I didnt mean you i just meant for the sanity of the board as people read that tweet (this thread may get outta hand). As you know this is extremeskins and we know drama. And three we go you got the answer.

Not going overboard and hope there is nothing to this. But it's a d*mn shame that I have to brace myself everytime an Albert Haynesworth tweet or report comes out. Any other Redskin player sitting out and my reaction is "I hope he's okay for the season." Albert's name comes up and it's "what's the hell is happening now?"

I agree. Just sounds like AH wasn't happy he had to sit out. I take it as a good thing that he wants to be out there practicing and not sitting around.

I hate reading player quotes sometimes, because many times on paper it sounds bad, but the writer doesn't give the context of how the player said it. I really have no idea how to interpret Haynesworth's quote.

Archived