Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

If he's right do you really want to pay that much?

And you can double it with salary over the length of contract.

Hail.

Hypothetically speaking absolutely he's one of the best players in the world. Will be a fantastic signing for PSG or Bayern.

How much money did Everton demand for Jagielka at one point?

RR, a big thank you to your new club. United are ran by clowns but lucky for us there's a club out there being ran by bigger clowns.

This is based off a loss in a match for trophy only slightly more meaningful than the International Champions Cup?  Please.....  Last I checked that club ran by clowns is Europe's champs.  Lets revisit the panic when real competitions start.

This is based off a loss in a match for trophy only slightly more meaningful than the International Champions Cup?  Please.....  Last I checked that club ran by clowns is Europe's champs.  Lets revisit the panic when real competitions start.

Ever since they inexplicably got rid of Del Bosque they have been spending the world and playing second fiddle to Barcelona. There's a reason for that and I've been watching Spanish football for a couple of decades not so this is based on a lot more than the Super Copa.

Ever since they inexplicably got rid of Del Bosque they have been spending the world and playing second fiddle to Barcelona. There's a reason for that and I've been watching Spanish football for a couple of decades not so this is based on a lot more than the Super Copa.

Based on what?  Real has won the league, copa de rey, and super copa recently.  Being a runner up to Barca in a few years recently isn't exactly a insult considering since 2006 they have had one of the most dominate groups ever seen in club football.  We only saw that dominance end with Chelsea and Bayern.  Now at European level they have definitely had to improve.  However 10 European championships is a amazing feat.  Real has put together a very talented squad so now its time to show how good they are.  The league is asking for them to take it with Barca still in rebuild.  Atletico won't just allow the to take it without a fight though.

Hypothetically speaking absolutely he's one of the best players in the world. Will be a fantastic signing for PSG or Bayern.

Upwards of a £ 100 million all told? For that I want a guy that's a difference maker in goals and assists. He's far from that. A very good player. But not a great that that fee would merit. 

FWIW, I hope you blow that on him. You can't figure out how to play Mata and Rooney together so good luck adding another into the mix. 

Hail. 

This Boy (Could of had it all but picked the wrong red) ?

Winner.

Our boys won't be happy to will see him cry. ;)

Well there's your answer to why they are reporting the rumor... it's a Manc rumor.

Ya'll are basically the Cowboys.

This thread is gonna be gold this season lol

Somebody gon die

With as much venom as we had in the preseason?  Absolutely.

• Like 1

Winner.

Our boys won't be happy to will see him cry. ;)

Well there's your answer to why they are reporting the rumor... it's a Manc rumor.

Ya'll are basically the Cowboys.

With as much venom as we had in the preseason?  Absolutely.

Only our domination is expressed in results. Results that may have enabled us to have ONE bad season and still be in position to sign one of the best players on the planet.

Only our domination is expressed in results. Results that may have enabled us to have ONE bad season and still be in position to sign one of the best players on the planet.

Clearly I was referring to the media polarization.

Why does NFL network talk so much Cowboys?  Ratings, man.

Who is the player, though?  I still haven't seen.

Exactly what I said. Better than last season

Dammit why are there no Chelsea or City fans here??? 

The 3 years Mou spent at Chelsea was just enough time for people to jump on the bandwagon, but not enough for them to stay on.

City are starting to catch on, but don't really have much outside the die hards of the past 20 years. 

Can I wait until Friday and give you all 32 Champions League names?

Oh, wait. You guys aren't in Balotelli's 'league' come Fridays draw are yer? Scrap that.

Hail.

Balotelli wasnt alive last time United didn't play in Europe. Every time you bring that up its more and more meaningless.

Di Maria should go to Man Utd.  Puts a end to a distraction and honestly I think he'd do well at Utd.  Makes up for missing out on Kroos.

He's going to ManU for €70 millions (including bonus), he'll make €8 millions/year (he previously made €3.5 millions/year).

Nice slap in the face to the evil empire. :)