Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Funny cuz literally no one is worried about Pool lol

But maybe you can have Sturridge change his goal celebration to him biting someone ? Worth a shot

Apparently Alexis and his agent weren't worried either

I wasn't being facetious or narking at yer.

If we want to consolidate 2nd or move up 1 the threat comes from Citeh and the rent boys. Not North London.

As we currently stand:

1 City

2 Chelsea

3 Liverpool

4 Arsenal

A lot depends on both our first 6 games and adding a forward. We need a minimum 3 wins 3 draws from the first 6 to seriously challenge IMHO. Get that, and we're a serious threat to win it all. We don't, we could drop back a place.

My realistic outlook for this season is top 4 consolidation; knock-out stages in the Champs Lge (quarters or there abouts); and a domestic cup.

Continued progress in the BR revolution.

Hail.

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1

Latest rumor: ManU interested in Rojo, Blind and Di Maria. Van Gaal has €100 millions left to spend after ManU spent the same amount on Herrera and Shaw. Another kick in the ass to Platini's FFP.

United are well in compliance with FFP even if they spend all that money and more.

Unlucky Scousers

https://twitter.com/BenSmithBBC/statuses/499586834780151808

Eto'o is available.

no player would sit out the finals on a nagging hamstring. GHH himself said Gotze should never walk into Dortmund again. He sat out right after it all came out.

how the eff do you know? You dont know how serious the injury was. You dont know jack isht.

Dude didnt play again the rest of the season and NONE of the Dortmund players said anything about dude and his injury. Why? Because he really was injured

Edited by JoeWolf990

I see it as:

Citeh

Chelsea

Utd

Arsenal

Unless they spend big the next 2 weeks or so I don't see Utd or anyone else for that matter as a threat to last years top 4. 

Van Gaal has inherited an even worse squad than David Moyes Football Genius given the departures and Giggs retirement. 

If anything, given the Glaziers, I can see Van Gaal being under increasing pressure to hold onto his job if they do indeed miss out on the Champions League money for a second straight season. 

Hail. 

how the eff do you know? You dont know how serious the injury was. You dont know jack isht.

Dude didnt play again the rest of the season and NONE of the Dortmund players said anything about dude and his injury. Why? Because he really was injured

Two VERY recent words: Diego Costa. 

No question he shouldn't of played. No question Simione made a MAJOR faux pas allowing him to play. But it was the Champions League final. The single biggest soccer game and arguably one off sporting occasion in the World. He may NEVER get another chance at that so I fully understand Costa saying he was ready when he patently wasn't. Call him selfish or whatever, and I wouldn't disagree, but I fully understand why he did. 

Gotze **** out of facing his new teammates when his then current team needed him the most. Plain and simple. You have a niggling thigh injury and you jib playing in the single biggest game of your career? Do me a freaking favour. 

Hail. 

• Like 1

I'm excited about Arsenal this year. For a change, we have quality, depth, and stability going into the season. I don't think we had depth last year and the great start was mostly due to cohesion—we kept the same players from January through September.

Two VERY recent words: Diego Costa. No question he shouldn't of played.

and thats the end of this conversation on this topic.

It cost them a sub and it knackered that team late which ultimately lost them the match.

You guys really think athletes are robots. It makes no sense.

and thats the end of this conversation on this topic.

It cost them a sub and it knackered that team late which ultimately lost them the match.

You guys really think athletes are robots. It makes no sense.

Didn't say I agreed with him. I just said I fully understood him.

Someone pulling out of the biggest game of his career  with a niggling thigh injury (nothing like the same severity of injury as Costa); which just happened to be against the team he was joining ..... forgive me for being skeptical and calling utter B/S on Gotze's claimed reason for missing.

If I can't play through a thigh injury to participate in the biggest game on the Planet than I'm hanging up my boots. 

Hail. 

Didn't say I agreed with him. I just said I fully understood him.

Someone pulling out of the biggest game of his career  with a niggling thigh injury (nothing like the same severity of injury as Costa); which just happened to be against the team he was joining ..... forgive me for being skeptical and calling utter B/S on Gotze's claimed reason for missing.

If I can't play through a thigh injury to participate in the biggest game on the Planet than I'm hanging up my boots. 

Hail.

you have no idea of the severity of the injury. Neither of you do, yet you keep pretending it was just a minor strain when you have no idea at all of the severity.

Just stop it.

I just dont understand how us fat slobs talking on the internet can sit here and say a player is faking an injury. The only thing worse than armchair doctors are desktop psychiatrists.

Edited by JoeWolf990

Gotze **** out of facing his new teammates when his then current team needed him the most. Plain and simple. You have a niggling thigh injury and you jib playing in the single biggest game of your career? Do me a freaking favour. 

Hail. 

Timing was very suspicious to say the least, CR7 played the semis and the final with a serious injury.

I don't like his attitude but he does have my respect.

Edited by FrFan

you have no idea of the severity of the injury. Neither of you do, yet you keep pretending it was just a minor strain when you have no idea at all of the severity.

Just stop it.

I just dont understand how us fat slobs talking on the internet can sit here and say a player is faking an injury. The only thing worse than armchair doctors are desktop psychiatrists.

It was reported as a darn niggling thigh injury at the time.

By that notion you have as much idea as we do.

Where we disagree is your taking Gotze on face value and I'm saying I'm skeptical to be kind that a thigh injury would stop you doing everything in your power to play regardless in the biggest game going. Throw in that game was against his soon to be employees and it stinks.

Pu it this way 'if' we believe him then Mario Gotze is the las type of character I want around any club of mine.

Hail.