Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Apparently, Keita been sent off for a high foot to the face .....

Cue every Evertonian I know with the actual ability to press buttons texting me 'That be 
rite. The Redsite buying another thug after Mané. He deserves that club. They all want locking up them Red****e Norweigen gob****es .....' or the like in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 .....

Hail. 

Never realised in live action yesterday the Burnley lad Mee completely took out Salah for a stonewall penalty before Dom hits the bar late. 

Couple that with Taylor allowing the clear Watford off-side equaliser and that's 4 points already through 5 games bad officiating has cost without even getting into Mané again. Being currently 5 points off City, these poor decisions are consistently costing teams millions in the final reckoning come May. 

So much for 'professional' referees. 

Hail. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

I know it's non-PC to laugh at injuries but :rofl89::rofl89::rofl89:

Hail. 

27 minutes ago, FanboyOf91 said:

:table2:

:rofl89:

You guys are mean and can't help yourselves :silly::D

Grade 3 tear, out 3 months

Edited by FrFan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

@FrFan  You guys are mean and can't help yourselves :silly::D

Yup. :headbang:

BTW, that official on Pogba?

Hail. 

G translated

"This is more serious than expected for Paul Pogba (24). Initially estimated between four and six weeks, the unavailability of the Manchester United midfielder could ultimately extend for up to three months! Between six and twelve weeks ensures a source within the club Mancunien to the Sunday edition of the Times. Pogba is suffering from a hamstring injury on his left leg after 18 minutes against FC Basel (3-0) on Tuesday in the Champions League, suffering a grade 3 tear, an important rupture of the muscle. But the tendons would also be affected. "The injury is really bad," the source told the newspaper. Overtraining? And the former player of Juventus Turin would be responsible for the seriousness of this injury since the source believes that it would be the result of excessive personal training outside the club. "This is not normal for a player who would respect our training program." In recent days, the English media reported that José Mourinho was blaming Pogba for not following the advice of the medical staff to deal with this pain recurring hamstrings, and maybe too much forced ... In any case, it would be a big blow for Manchester United if this long unavailability was confirmed. The French will miss the sequel to the Champions League group stage as well as several major Premier League matches against Liverpool (14 October), Tottenham (28 October), Chelsea (5 November), Arsenal (2 December) and Manchester City (9 December) ... - Source: Maxifoot

• Thanks 1

I more often than not leave the U-18's/ 23's games on here but I can't believe the scheduling of both the 23's against Tottenham at Anfield this coming Friday evening and at the same time the 18's Derby at Kirkby against Everton!

I was half planning on going down to watch the Mini- (mini)- Derby but it'd been nice to not have it clashing with a U-23's game. I'm sure quite a few would like to watch both. I would say I'm surprised the club has agreed to that. But then I'm past being surprised in the PL era of fans not counting.

Good luck the U-23's at West 'Am this evening trying to maintain their 100% start the league to go 5 out of 5. Stating the obvious, but it'll be telling if the likes of Woodburn, Ejaria and maybe Wilson aren't out there that they'll be in the squad for the League Cup at Leicester tomorrow evening.

Hail. 

L'pool have scored three or more against a bottom 13 side only 3 times this calendar year? That's criminal. 

And yet again, for what seems the umpteenth time, we set a club PL record for attempts/ shots on goal in a game Sat'day apparently.

The quality of chances created (looking at you Phil Sat'day going for the individual goal all the time and either taking on one man two many or just blamming it from anywhere) and finished seriously needs to be upped there to kill teams off. Never mind big chances conceded. Big chances created and not being taken to kill teams off when we're up the score and on top is as costly as anything. 

Thankfully nobody is really playing that great to be running away from anyone right now but you'd think over the next 10 games runs will be put together and the league will take shape. A few team issues need fixing ASAP both ends the park or we’ll get left behind.

Hail. 

Curious Danny Ings wasn't a part the 23's tonight at West Ham. (Won 2-0 to move to 5 wins out of 5 on the year in PL2.). Seems early but is he down to be part of the 18 tomorrow at Leicester? 2 goal scorer tonight Harry Wilson and Ovie Ejaria certainly won't be as they turned out at Dagenham. 

So as expected that leaves Woodburn playing. Hopefully, he gets the start. Loving the probability of seeing Gomez in his natural CH position too. I know you have a thing against Clyne dialkh. (for some strange reason to me.). But his injury has ironically added to the CH issues with Klaven, still unfairly on him as he was never bought as that, remaining third choice and playing for more than was ever intended, whilst Joe rotates with the even younger Trent at RB. Sure we'd of seen Gomez at CH the league already this year if Clyne hadn't done his back. (He's started running outside again so that's a step forward.).

Hail. 

31 minutes ago, Long n Left said:

Interested to see the side Klopp puts out today. We know Ward, Grujic, and Ox are in, what will the rest be? Hoping to see some youngsters. My guess: Ward, Flanno, Gomez, Lovren, Moreno, Ox, Grujic, Hendo, Solanke, Sturridge, Woodburn.

Go Reds!

4-4-2 diamond? Similar to what I had except I'd have Trent in for Flanno, Robbo for Moreno and Milner for Hendo. 

Love John Fannagan like but he shouldn't be anywhere near a competitive L'pool game. Just sadly has no pace whatsoever to speak of.

Go Reds! indeed. 

After all the frustration and media insight again this week, time to clear the decks and get back to business.

WTRWWAW!

Hail.

On 18/9/2017 at 2:15 AM, FanboyOf91 said:
??????????????????????????

They had an argument in the locker room too, Al Khelaifi asked Henrique (GM) to fix this asap.

Fight over bonuses, Cavani will get €1 mil bonus if he's crowned best scorer at the end of the season. I believe Neymar must have a bonus too related to number of goals

In the mean time the evil empire stole another Barca's asset, Russell Stopford Digital Director. Can't wait to hear Bartomeu ****ing and moaning about it :D

• Like 1